Audiopipe APCL-15001D on SMD Amp Dyno at 0.5 ohms Dynamic RMS

Yea it's a big truck lots of space, but when you are doing spl its bad but I have did ok for what I have in it.
Well for me i build for loud SPL on music average so i kind of need the space. I dont build mine to do any burps. ive gathered that if you can do good numbers on music average(Real Time Average on Term Lab) then you "should" do good on burps as well. Also the org i compete in from time to time is a 3-round music average

hey wtf is the difference between.....

"certified @ 1% distortion"

and

"uncertified @ clipping"

isn't 1% distortion clipping anyway?

Quick Dynamic Power run on the Amp Dyno.... Audiopipe APCL-15001D.
I don't work for Audiopipe, wasn't paid to do this test, it is my mission to stay independent on my tests so there is no question as to the results I obtain. I'm doing this for you guys, don't really care about the results, but I must admit...results like this make me smile...

And before you ask, yes, I have the full test forthcoming...4, 2 and 1 ohm at certified (1% THD), uncertified (to clipping) and dynamic RMS (burst to clipping)

You know this test really is swinging me towards a pair of these apcl-1500s strapped for the budget build im about start on. it will be 2 Obsidian Audio 18v2's and they are only 600rms per sub. So IF thisis capable of 1500(at clipping)& 1300 clean, then after voltage drop and some rise i should be sitting pretty good on power for these 2 18s. I would really like to see some more info on these when ever you get a chance to get some more testing done. Keep up the good work, and dont pay TO much attention to people's comments about the test you do. When it comes to testing "budget" amps, no matter how good, bad, or whatever the results show. There will always be "nay sayers" no matter what...... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/2thumbs.gif.fdc3ba010dbb42b61704534b46d02fe4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bigdwiz

10+ year member
Old School Rulz!
bigdwiz
NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date