enclosure (raw):

7.jpg

enclosure (painted):

8.jpg

enclosure (ports added, bracing applied and sub mounted):

2-211.jpg

enclosure in trunk (test run):

SANY05011.jpg
1 just finished this awesome build in a Lincoln LS, pretty cool huh?

99% of the people on here do post their work and they dont brag about it. If your sh*t is good then youll get props. End of story. If it blows youll get criticized and advice on how to do it right. If its not perfect and/or you half-azzed it and you dont want criticism then dont come here. For the love of christ leave now. Most of the people here dont care what your install looks like as long as it sounds good, but the minute you go sounding off about how good your work looks they are going to raise the bar for you. Post anything less and youre gonna have the hurt put on. I understand your son was doing the work, but if youre a master installer I would expect a little more out of him, teach him to do it right the first time and there wont be a second time. Go ahead, look up my build, Im not claiming the second coming but its there for everyone to see and Im honest about the work that goes into it.

And for the record, youre not going to win this. there are a bunch of us and one of you. Nobody is on your side because you got caught. If you want any respect here you should man up and be honest/apologize. If you dont, expect every thread you post in to be trashed. People will look for AudioDave posts just to make fun of you.

If you dont thats fine too I guess, more fun for everyone here, but you wont benefit much from being here and the long term result will probably be the demise of your ego and self esteem.

99% of the people on here do post their work and they dont brag about it. If your sh*t is good then youll get props. End of story. If it blows youll get criticized and advice on how to do it right. If its not perfect and/or you half-azzed it and you dont want criticism then dont come here. For the love of christ leave now. Most of the people here dont care what your install looks like as long as it sounds good, but the minute you go sounding off about how good your work looks they are going to raise the bar for you. Post anything less and youre gonna have the hurt put on. I understand your son was doing the work, but if youre a master installer I would expect a little more out of him, teach him to do it right the first time and there wont be a second time. Go ahead, look up my build, Im not claiming the second coming but its there for everyone to see and Im honest about the work that goes into it.
And for the record, youre not going to win this. there are a bunch of us and one of you. Nobody is on your side because you got caught. If you want any respect here you should man up and be honest/apologize. If you dont, expect every thread you post in to be trashed. People will look for AudioDave posts just to make fun of you.

If you dont thats fine too I guess, more fun for everyone here, but you wont benefit much from being here and the long term result will probably be the demise of your ego and self esteem.
No loss to me I can keep up just fine. I dont really care/ There are several on here who know im not ********. It is unreal how this got so blown up. I already posted in the gallery that It wasnt copying anyones work, just some favs of mine. They are also not all over the forums. If I was trying to say they were mine I would have posted them everywhere. I wasnt bragging, I just posted it in the build forum and someone came off on me for not using a jig.

Aside from that, I will keep posting and helping those I can. Those who choose to keep flaming, will see thier demise too.

I already won, because I know how nice this system will be when its done. Those of you who have posted to show interest or PM me saying dont give up, Im not.

Nope. The Blazer is my own. I added a sign to the gallery saying they are not all mine, just favs. Im not going to apologize because people cant read or for a typo. So **** the rest of you. I dont really care if you like what I have done, or am in the process of doing.
what's wrong with "sorry guys, that was a typo"?

btw, it wasn't. Don't copy someone else's work and try to pass it off here. There are far too many CA guys with no life that will find where you got your pics from. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Dave does not have a store currently. This is the 4th and last post on that. Dave works for a company right now doing speaker designs. Dave Is thinking about reopening stores in Az Oregon and California.
Dave speaks in 3rd person.

Dave lies

Dave cannot and have not backed up his lies/claims.

LOL @ misfit needing to post his install to try to prove something to Dave.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AudioDave

Banned
AudioDave
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from