AudioDaves 1996 Blazer

Let's clarify things for those who are yet to read this entire thread, shall we?

- You post the work of other people constantly.

- You're not even responsible for the work in this build thread.

- You claim to be a master installer, but you're yet to present proof that you possess skills of any kind.

- Your son, the offspring of a master installer, hasn't been taught to cut a decent looking hole in a baffle.

- Your son, the offspring of a master installer, hasn't been taught to work with vinyl.

- You're barely literate.

- Your stupidity is only exceeded by your lame ass insults, hilarious narcissistic attitude and inability to show your own work.

I hope you keep posting, because disrespecting you is fun as ****. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Where's AudioDave's store located?
Dave does not have a store currently. This is the 4th and last post on that. Dave works for a company right now doing speaker designs. Dave Is thinking about reopening stores in Az Oregon and California.

Let's clarify things for those who are yet to read this entire thread, shall we?
- You post the work of other people constantly.

BS its fixed asscave go read up

- You're not even responsible for the work in this build thread.

BS again.

- You claim to be a master installer, but you're yet to present proof that you possess skills of any kind.

Where do I claim this? Learn to read.

- Your son, the offspring of a master installer, hasn't been taught to cut a decent looking hole in a baffle.

Who cares?

- Your son, the offspring of a master installer, hasn't been taught to work with vinyl.

BS its in the pics again your ****in blind

- You're barely literate.

lol ok look whos talking asscave

- Your stupidity is only exceeded by your lame ass insults, hilarious narcissistic attitude and inability to show your own work.

ya whatever wheres your work?

I hope you keep posting, because disrespecting you is fun as ****. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Ditto and I am not going anywhere.

is audiodave the old chinese man in those pics?
Oh hes just a kid lol ... thats all I hire remember? cheap labor who can run circles around 98% of you all on here posting **** when 99% of you have no work yourselves posted.

You still having trouble with the quote function, dumb fuck?

But seriously, I've linked my build thread for you multiple times. It's not hard to find and it'll actually be 100% complete within the next couple of days. You're obviously too stupid to find it, so I'll post up a few pics in this thread right after I complete it. By the way, the vehicle I built in is nicer than anything you've shown, the equipment sounds great, the in cabin work is clean and the trunk is going to be pretty nice looking as well. It's not huge, but it was built exactly as the vehicle owner requested.

And now that you've fallen back on the "show your work" ******** for the 80th time I'm going to call you out. Show your work, Dave. It's not that difficult. You claim to have done hundreds of systems, so surely you can provide proof that you actually did build at least one yourself. And while you're at it, please explain how a man of your staggering ignorance could possibly design or even assemble a birdhouse, let alone a speaker. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Oh hes just a kid lol ... thats all I hire remember? cheap labor who can run circles around 98% of you all on here posting **** when 99% of you have no work yourselves posted.
I have plenty of work, i poast mine most of the time, not so much lately because my digital camera was stolen, i do installs almost every day but i dont brag about it. Difference is none of my daily cars are worth more than 2 grand, besides my 67 falcon and mustang ofcourse. But i dont claim to have multi million dollar daily drivers. Ive seen you show an old ass cavalier wagon, and an old ass blazer, wheres the big money?

You cant just come on here and insult everyone and expect them to be respectful and believe you. Ive never seen someone try to call out so many people on ******** when its themself that is the true bullshitter.

How about this, if you have as much money as you say, why the hell do you even own a blazer or cavalier period?

I never insulted anyone. Just asscave (Misfit) who seems to think he sends work pics out and hasn't. And I never said I was loaded, but I am not hurting either. Just because I dont spend millions on cars and audio does not mean I am not comfortable.

no I use quote as it works fine. And I have shown my current work. I have not seen anything of yours to even compare. I already told you in your other post with all your questions. Im done arguing with you asscave

You said you have cars that are worth more than some of us will make in a lifetime or something along those lines. For the record i dont have a personal issue with you, i was just pointing out what i saw. Maybe i just see the bad parts but it seems to me all you do is insult other members, talk ****, and act childish.

I never insulted anyone. Just asscave (Misfit) who seems to think he sends work pics out and hasn't.
You're obviously too stupid to find my build log, so here's a few pics.

vehicle: 2006 Linclon LS (black exterior, dove grey leather interior, V8)

equipment:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

11.jpg

10.jpg

deadener applied:

frontpassengersfinished1.jpg

frontdriversfinished1.jpg

trunk31.jpg

trunk1.jpg

dvd player installed:

dvdplayerisin1.jpg

speaker pods:

12.jpg

installed speaker pod:

finishedpodinstalled1.jpg

enclosure (design):

6.jpg

enclosure (raw):

7.jpg

enclosure (painted):

8.jpg

enclosure (ports added, bracing applied and sub mounted):

2-211.jpg

enclosure in trunk (test run):

SANY05011.jpg

tweets installed:

SANY02851.jpg

SANY02841.jpg

interior (finished):

SANY05051.jpg

SANY05041.jpg

SANY05061.jpg

The false floor, which will be wrapped with padded black vinyl with flush mounted amps & crossovers will be finished very soon. The panels are already cut. When the vehilce owner brings me the vehicle, it'll be completed in a matter of hours.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

AudioDave

Banned
AudioDave
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from