Audio Legion

Ok, just ordered a set of those comps. I really need to stop my impulsive purchasing. But I really do want to change out my Polk comps so I guess that was my reason.
Are you telling yourself to stop a bad habit and then justifying it in the next sentence.
That's what car audio is all about
"I really shouldn't but damn it I want them"

Yep and with that I am back to bed, I can hardly move right now and the pain is kicking in bad again so off for the night.

They are done, you'll see. You never give up your informant, everybody knows that. And, if my informant says that they are going out of business, then it's a wrap. Put a fork in them because they are done.

What would be the repercussions for saying who your source is that a small audio company who orders from catalog is going out of business?

I'll give yall a hint on what car audio company the owner of AL went to....

garbage with an S.jpg

What would be the repercussions for saying who your source is that a small audio company who orders from catalog is going out of business?

What do you want to know? His name? I texted him when I saw an Audio Legion 8" neo sub for sale today and this is what I got back. So, take it for what it's worth.

Screenshot_20210608-205342_Messages.jpg

I was just saying, you are acting like he’s some mole in the car audio world that can’t be outed LOL. Regardless, we all see the writing on the wall. I’ve only had to use warranty service one time for anything audio related anyways. Those little neo 8’s do look cool for a cheap fun build.

While not an impulse buyer with car audio, I am with other stuff. Agreed on the money part as well, if I had all the money I have spent on car audio, computer stuff, snowmobiles, money that I put into drag racing at chicagoland...ugh I would have a really nice savings account right now.

Showed up today no issues at all with the shipping. Was inside a box then inside another box with it inside a regular brown box,lol. So shipping box, amplifier box then plain brown box. Looks brand new never opened, no scratches. Only thing I don't like is the bass knob has no clipping indicator but oh well. Other stuff should be here thursday.

Sitting here collecting amplifiers....

Older Soundstream RUB800.5 5 channel on the shelf
MTX 704X 4 channel
PPI i520.4 4 channel
PPI i1000.1 Phantom Mono-Block
NIB Pioneer GM-D8604 4 Channel
NIB Audio Legion 2500.1 Mono-Block
Cab-22 Mono-block
NIB Sundown SIA 3.5K Mono-Block

Edit: Forgot the Sundown Amplifier,lol

Yeah not enough I don't think ;). I think I need a few more like say some old school Rockford Fosgates for the old school build in 4 years!
I love those older MTX amps. I've owned, hell I don't even know, maybe a dozen 1501D's and almost all there four chan's. Huge fan. Used to run nothing but until Sundown came around. Ole Ngsm taught me how to mod those 1501s to run one ohm too, never had a problem.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...