Audio Legion

Pulled the trigger on a set of there 10" Armada Dual 4 ohm for 69 a piece to replace my POS AB Tnt's as the amount of space needed is just right and figured eh 140 bucks we'll try them. My order for the amplifier was 3228, this was 3547, I am betting the order doesn't get fulfilled,lol.

Also FSD Audio and Audio Legion are the same place according to Amazon!

View attachment 29665
Did you ever get the AL 2500.1 in? I ordered one myself

Wednesday delivery is now showing as it updated early this afternoon. Ridini got his already and posted pictures of it in a page back or something. I'm not worried I know it is on it's way here.

Wednesday delivery is now showing as it updated early this afternoon. Ridini got his already and posted pictures of it in a page back or something. I'm not worried I know it is on it's way here.
Thanks! I just got my tracking number as well. I wonder why all of the AL amps use Tiffany style RCA inputs except for the 2500. I know it’s nitpicking for the cheap price I’m paying but was just curious.

Thanks! I just got my tracking number as well. I wonder why all of the AL amps use Tiffany style RCA inputs except for the 2500. I know it’s nitpicking for the cheap price I’m paying but was just curious.
My guess is that they chose not to go with the tiffany style in order to cut back cost. In order to get to a competitive price point

Same amplifier as the FSD and many others, all from the same South Korean board maker. Heck at this point they are selling that stuff cheaper then dealers get them for hence why they are all upset right now. Either way people will repair them if they go down. For the price it was worth it, idk if I will ever use it but it will be here if I need it.

Same amplifier as the FSD and many others, all from the same South Korean board maker. Heck at this point they are selling that stuff cheaper then dealers get them for hence why they are all upset right now. Either way people will repair them if they go down. For the price it was worth it, idk if I will ever use it but it will be here if I need it.
Honestly, since I’m pretty much a diy type person, and not a professional or approved dealer any company COULD deny me warranty anyway. So, even if the company remained in business I would probably have to pay for repair anyway.

The description says Tiffany style but photos don’t show Tiffany LOL. No biggie. I’ve never had an issue with any non Tiffany style amp I’ve had (7-8 I think now). Like Cool said, I just jumped because of price and very low chance I’ll use it anytime soon.

Showed up today no issues at all with the shipping. Was inside a box then inside another box with it inside a regular brown box,lol. So shipping box, amplifier box then plain brown box. Looks brand new never opened, no scratches. Only thing I don't like is the bass knob has no clipping indicator but oh well. Other stuff should be here thursday.

Sitting here collecting amplifiers....

Older Soundstream RUB800.5 5 channel on the shelf
MTX 704X 4 channel
PPI i520.4 4 channel
PPI i1000.1 Phantom Mono-Block
NIB Pioneer GM-D8604 4 Channel
NIB Audio Legion 2500.1 Mono-Block
Cab-22 Mono-block
NIB Sundown SIA 3.5K Mono-Block

Edit: Forgot the Sundown Amplifier,lol

Yeah not enough I don't think ;). I think I need a few more like say some old school Rockford Fosgates for the old school build in 4 years!

Last edited:
Sweet. Mine says Thursday. You got me curious about my amp stash and totally forgot I have a Image Dynamics Q 4 channel LOL. I really need to go through everything soon and sell stuff.

Showed up today no issues at all with the shipping. Was inside a box then inside another box with it inside a regular brown box,lol. So shipping box, amplifier box then plain brown box. Looks brand new never opened, no scratches. Only thing I don't like is the bass knob has no clipping indicator but oh well. Other stuff should be here thursday.

Sitting here collecting amplifiers....

Older Soundstream RUB800.5 5 channel on the shelf
MTX 704X 4 channel
PPI i520.4 4 channel
PPI i1000.1 Phantom Mono-Block
NIB Pioneer GM-D8604 4 Channel
NIB Audio Legion 2500.1 Mono-Block
Cab-22 Mono-block

Yeah not enough I don't think ;). I think I need a few more like say some old school Rockford Fosgates for the old school build in 4 years!
When are your subs to be delivered? Thinking of picking up a set as well, why, who knows🤷🏽‍♂️

Thursday it says as of right now, originally the amplifier showed Monday then they updated to Wednesday around 8 last night then this morning at 7:22 I got an email saying it was out for delivery from Fedex,lol. Fools can't ever get an accurate shipping and delivery date to post. I should have just bought the setup with them in the box already since it was only 30 more bucks but oh well. Those are sold out, I also looked at the 800 RMS-1600Max ones as well. IF I had the money I would buy a set of those as well.

I am going to throw those 10" ones in that box I built last year for the junk AB TnT's that are just horrible. I will have a new custom box that is being built in the next 6 weeks or so for my Xv3's built to Buck's Design for them. I bought that Sundown to put on them but I "might" try this Audio Legion 2500 on them first.

They were known as FSD and they bought Audio Legion, Audio Legion is "supposedly" going out of business. The 2500 amplifier is a known South Korean board that was/is used by a lot of companies. They are selling for below dealer cost so people are picking them up while they can. Plus any repair place will fix them. And they put out what they claim and then some. Same board as the FSD 2600 as well.

Either way even with the lower ones you can't go wrong on the pricing. I bought mine as I wanted a SK board mono-block for awhile but didn't feel like paying 450+ for them. That 2500 was going for at least 500 on every site till this happened. The boards are solid.

They were known as FSD and they bought Audio Legion, Audio Legion is "supposedly" going out of business. The 2500 amplifier is a known South Korean board that was/is used by a lot of companies. They are selling for below dealer cost so people are picking them up while they can. Plus any repair place will fix them. And they put out what they claim and then some. Same board as the FSD 2600 as well.

Either way even with the lower ones you can't go wrong on the pricing. I bought mine as I wanted a SK board mono-block for awhile but didn't feel like paying 450+ for them. That 2500 was going for at least 500 on every site till this happened. The boards are solid.
You making me want to order a 2500😁

I’m tempted to buy a 1600 just because LOL. But, we just started the refinance process in the house (to pay it off faster so payments will increase some) so I better not LOL.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...