ATOMIC SUBWOOFERS american made., guy in town is a dealer

yeah i did, i got all the specs just saying they should be on website if they wanta sell stuff and they don't even have all their products on site much less prices.. i know peeps hate them but companies need to copy skars website, all the info right there..

Brands like Atomic and DD mostly support their brick and mortar vendors. They're simply not online brands. I don't know if they still do, but Atomic used to OEM a lot of stuff so they may well still do a bit of business without even promoting their own brand.

Brands like Atomic and DD mostly support their brick and mortar vendors. They're simply not online brands. I don't know if they still do, but Atomic used to OEM a lot of stuff so they may well still do a bit of business without even promoting their own brand.
They have great customer service. Just spoke to them about getting mine reconed.

Cause all kids know is sundown sundown sundown.
Nah it's usually Kicker or JL Audio....mainstream brands.

I have sundown but certainly not no kid. And nothing wrong with Sundown. I'll stick with a reputable brand.

and even if subs are great (some say they are) it's atomics fault for the drop in users.. getting info on them is hard., as far as we're used to just looking at 1 of 8 sites and finding specs and prices but their site has no prices and hardly any specs but he emailed me all the specs of subs and speakers (they only have like 1 speakers on site i saw guy install set of comps last week at shop don't even think they on the site) so i got them if any one wants them..
I would like those specs please ...

And Atomic is a very reputable brand ....

Nah it's usually Kicker or JL Audio....mainstream brands.
I have sundown but certainly not no kid. And nothing wrong with Sundown. I'll stick with a reputable brand.
Beyond mainstream. Never said anything was wrong with sundown.

It follows suit like every other brand. I remember when mmats jugs were the rave, Then DD was getting big and everyone went with them Etc Etc.

Apacolypse 8 I bet. Thought about buying one too.
You might be right. I know that they sell Atomic subs along with Shok subs also. The other owner I think also works for Shok Industries. Not trying to drum up business for them as I'm disappointed with the shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beyond mainstream. Never said anything was wrong with sundown.
It follows suit like every other brand. I remember when mmats jugs were the rave, Then DD was getting big and everyone went with them Etc Etc.
dd got nice stubs wish i had $,, had to get of 98 caviler with 1 dd15 sub/port firing into car with 2k or so, loud..

Did you used to have a blue cavalier? Used to work at a gas station?
yep but that sub wasn't in my car it was at radioactive yrs later.. yeah i was there 12 yrs and they fired me for having gun at work after being robbed 3 times, then yr later boss called wanting me to come back to work at store in aberdeen lot busier 3rd shift, cause girl got robbed there and no one would work it, so 30 miles farther from home and they paid me less $, suc*ed and long drive killed me had to let it go.. wife still manages short stop right at deep river road..

yep but that sub wasn't in my car
Don't remember that sub being in your car., but...

What I was getting at is I remember you working at that store, and remember you working for Thumpers. Rode my bicycle to the gas station you worked at when I was a teenager a lot. Over 20 years ago.

Don't remember that sub being in your car., but...
What I was getting at is I remember you working at that store, and remember you working for Thumpers. Rode my bicycle to the gas station you worked at when I was a teenager a lot. Over 20 years ago.
lol yeah i had memphis stuff., no i never had a dd i wish.. yeah man i saw everybody at that store..

We live in a world of social media...if its not on youtube, twitter , fb or some other form of internet tv the chance of seeing it is slim. Older brand start to become invisible to the up and coming customer as there is no outlet to CHECK OUT that brand. Word of mouth is now word of keyboard if ya get my drift.

You might be right. I know that they sell Atomic subs along with Shok subs also. The other owner I think also works for Shok Industries. Not trying to drum up business for them as I'm disappointed with the shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was disappointing with the shop?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.