Atomic Box Plans

Participant count
  • Participant list

mikey060
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Calgary, AB
alright, im building my sub box within the next few days and would like to make sure i made all the appropriate changes to make it work. It is for an atomic AP12.

This is the origional plan i started with, from RE's website...which is 2.5@35hz

Now, this is the chopped and screwed version. i had to lower it and add make it wider so it will fit it my trunk. i beleive i did the calculations correct and there should be equally as much port area and box volume as the origional.

I also made the port 3" wide all the way along, as RE appears to have not....unless my eyes are deceiving me:crazy:

could someone double check these numbers for me and make sure its actually 2.5@35, and not 2.3@38 or something haha need any more pics or whatever let me know:)

thanks in advance

ttt...anyone have any comments? im sure one of the skilled box builders/designers on here could do this for me quickly

i dont want to build this and find out its way off

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.