****pic request of false floors.****

wats a false floor, just tracing wat u have onto a thicker wood and usin that instead? benefits?
a place to screw down your amp and match the carpet to your box, thats why i did it.

edit - and my stock floor board wouldn't hold up the weight of my 75 pound box

i have a 12w6 and 500/1 and i just want to see ideas of where or how i should mount the amp, if i should use pexiglass or maybe so a JL symbol, just trying to get ideas.

3.jpg

We put one Type R under the false floor and the two Alpine amps. It saved us a lot of room and sounded very nice.

Sorry about the crappy pics.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

3.jpg

We put one Type R under the false floor and the two Alpine amps. It saved us a lot of room and sounded very nice.

Sorry about the crappy pics.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif
**** i wana put my sub under like that, fiberglass?

a place to screw down your amp and match the carpet to your box, thats why i did it.

edit - and my stock floor board wouldn't hold up the weight of my 75 pound box
ohh makes sense, i was wondering about it cuz i screwed mine into the stock board which is pretty thin

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.