Ascendant Audio Havoc 12" 2.7 cubic ft. ported box, tuned at 34Hz

magictoilet
10+ year member

Item(s) for Sale:

Ascendant Audio Havoc 12" in a custom 2.7 cubic ft. ported box, tuned at 34Hz. It's dual 2ohm as all havocs are. Our forum member Imtjnotu designed and helped build the box around half a year ago and I'm only selling it because my car got totaled...

Also have a matching alpine pdx1.1000 if interested.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Great condition, 9/10!

Price:

$325 Picked up from San Diego 92122

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Not shipping at the moment due to the massive size/weight

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Sorry my username here, magictoilet, is not that visible, I couldn't find a sharpie at the moment. You can still make out my username though. I can take better pics/whatever pics you want tomorrow.

My eBay username is magictoilet2004 with 192+ positive feedback, g35driver name is magic5g with positive feedback as well.

IMAG0120.jpg

IMAG0122-1.jpg

IMAG0837.jpg

i noticed that you live in the san diego area, i really dont trust these online sites when it comes to buying electronics or car audio accessories. is it alright if i could give you a call or an email or something.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.