• Participant list

Beerdrnkr
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
San Diego
Item(s) for Sale:

Like New - Boston Acoustics GT-2300 w/ Bass Knob

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Perfect condition and comes with everything including bass knob, instructions, and factory box.

Price:

Lowest I've seen them go for is $280, so I think $225 is a fair price paypal gift preferably.

Also possibly interested in trades (6 1/2" mids, subs, amps, tweeters, NO HU's). Also interested in a Sprint or Verizon phone and 6 1/2" coaxials.

I have over 70 positive transactions on here, another 60 or so on DIYMA, and about 20 on CACO.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

I pay shipping.

Boston Acoustics GT Reference Series Amplifiers

Boston Acoustics GT Reference amplifiers are perfect for just about any situation and any installation. The GT-2300 2-channel amplifier has a CEA-2006-A power rating of 300W x 2 channels @ 4 ohms, 500W x 2 channels @ 2 ohms, 1000W x 1 channel bridged @ 4 ohms, and 1400W x 1 channel bridged @ 2 ohms. All of these ratings give the amplifier unsurpassed versatility, whether you are amplifying a set of speakers or even a subwoofer. Q-Tune™ technology will combine your main speakers with the subwoofers, giving you bass up front and a whole new way of enjoying your music. The unique forced air cooling system allows for extreme heat dissipation and installation anywhere without the need to worry of thermal overload. Variable low and high crossovers combined with the Q-Control feature will give you complete control of all frequencies to better fine tune your audio system to better meet your personal preferences. GT Reference amplifiers provide unmatched technology and reliable power output, they are easy to install and are capable of stereo or mono operation with its DualMode™ feature. With all of its features and technologies GT Reference amplifiers are a great choice when selecting an amplifier.

•GT Reference Series 2-Channel Amplifier

•RMS Power Rating(CEA-2006-A):

◦4 ohms: 300 watts x 2 chan.

◦2 ohms: 500 watts x 2 chan.

◦Bridged, 4 ohms: 1000 watts x 1 chan.

◦Bridged, 2 ohms: 1400 watts x 1 chan.

•RMS Power Rating(12V):

◦4 ohms: 260 watts x 2 chan.

◦Bridged, 2 ohms: 1175 watts x 1 chan.

•Remote bass level input (GT-RSL remote level control sold separately)

•Red LED power badge and orange protect indicator

•2/1 channel operation

•Adjustable mounting feet (mounting feet move along rails to allow the easiest installation)

•Fully computer-controlled diagnostics system (continuously monitors amplifier in case of thermal overload, short circuits, or over voltage)

•Q-Tune™ technology combines sophisticated crossover adjustments with Q-Control settings to seamlessly transition rear bass to the front sound stage

•Uses a 100 amp ANL fuse

•Heavy duty fan cooled aluminum alloy heatsink

•Gold-plated RCA level inputs

•Gold-plated screw terminals

•Variable high-pass filter (20-350 Hz, 12 dB/octave)

•Variable low-pass filter (50-350 Hz, 12 or 24 dB/octave)

•Signal Voltage Input (200mV-8V)

•Frequency response: 10-95,000 Hz

•Dimensions: 22-1/4"L x 9"W x 2-3/8"H

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

IMAG1302 by Beerdrnkr, on Flickr

DSC00762 by Beerdrnkr, on Flickr

DSC00761 by Beerdrnkr, on Flickr

DSC00760 by Beerdrnkr, on Flickr

Nice amp, it'll sound great on a spg555!
Yeah, luckily they both came up for sale at the same time. But now I have some brand new type R's I need to get rid of! Got to love the merry go round that we all do with car audio stuff.

I ended up with 4 BA SPG-555's , two of them that people want to buy from me locally but are just sitting in my garage collecting dust lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.