ARMed&bangin __ ripped me off..

sancho20
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Heres the story ,I traded him a alpine 7897 phantom face and a pair of infinity 6.5's (it might have actually been 2 pairs) cant really remember.. So anyways he gets the cd palyer and says it wont work..I used the cd player 6 months earlier and it worked fine .So he says the internal amp is the problem and nobody can fix it.So he doesnt want to trade back so i end up giving him back $75 so he can buy another alpine cd player ,a 2 channel amp (just a cheap amp which he said he was gonna sell for $60, a cap ,a pair of infinity 3.5's so 4 and 8 gague wires.And he says hes gonna send me back the alpine 7897.So now its 2 months later and he is saying his wife sent it on the 3rd and that im lying about it and i really recieved it and am trying to scam him.Well i went to the post office today (my dads friend works there) And check if anything has been sent from his adress on the 3rd or anytime around then..Nothing.No i am starting to think that the cd player wasnt broken since he didnt want to send it back at first and now he says he sent it back but has no proof it was sent ..Just wanted to let everyone know about this and to be careful ..he seemed like a alright guy at first but has turned into a real douche..And he keeps complaining that the amp i sent him wasnt that good but never said anything before ,I know it is partially my fault since i didnt test the cd right before i sent it but i did everything i could to make it right and now i really do think the cd player worked fine

Have to vent somemore about this guy ,he is still saying that i know i got the head unit back and the i am going to get dealt with for my bad buisness ethics .If he really did send it back he could just go to the post office himself and the would tell him if it was delivered or not just like i did ... And he just blames it on his wife ....Oh my wife said she mailed it

1. Don't trust women to do your work..

2. That ***** im sorry bro.. So you traded your HU/Components/ for what? Then payed him $75 For what?

I traded him the infinitys,the alpine 7897,for a clarion double din.Then i sent him $75, a amp ,a cap,a pair of infinty 3.5's and some 4 and 8 gague wire.. I kind of felt bad for him and i almost sent him another head unit but now im glad i didnt.. But he said the alpine didnt work and i believed him ,he said the internal amp didnt work so that was the reason i was sending him another amp so he could just run his speakers with the amp..But after i sent him all the stuff i kept asking him when he was sending the alpine back because someone wanted to buy it from me he said it wouldnt work if you tried to use it with a seperate amp..

Are you really serious? I am a scammer? Ain't this a biitch. Your initial post is saturated with mistruths also.

If everyone needs to know our business--

We traded. He got a fully functional touchscreen dvd player--clarion. I got a broken HU, and ONE pair of 6.5 Infinity Kappas. I told him that the HU didn't work and I was bringing it to a friend of mine to look at. Marty said that he thinks the internal amp is blown. I then try to hook it up to an amp off of a podium for my wife's comp car. Again, no outputs....so it's something more than the internal amp. Sancho tells me to sell it to someone on here and let them deal with the problem. I decline. He then tells me to send it to him and he was going to sell it to someone. I tell him that I need something more than a pair of 6.5s in trade for my HU. He sends me the junk amp (his exact words on the amp-"yea i found one on ebay .i dont think they are very good"-thread he said that in-- http://www.caraudio.com/forum/amplifiers/467098-almani-amp.html ) , a pair of 3.5s, which one was destroyed when I opened the box, and a few pieces of 4awg wire. Oh, and he did send me $75 so I can buy a HU to put in my wife's comp car. My wife shipped him the HU. He gets it, notices that there is no tracking confirmation, then magically starts asking me for $130. I tell him to go get fukked, and now here we are. I work globally. Anyone who knows me can vouch for that and the fact that myself and my wife are some stand-up people. I am gone 8 months out of the year, at least, so yea, she handles a lot of personal business for me. What's wrong with that? ...oh, besides the fact that she neglected to send it with tracking confirmation.

I have been selling things on here for quite some time now, and have NEVER had a problem. Many of my customers can attest to the fact that I sometimes ship them more than they paid for, simply to tell them thanks for the business. I sold a distro block to a guy once, and when he got it, the envelope was ripped open by the postal service and nothing was inside. I immediately refunded his money, without him even asking me to do so.

Tc3k101, you need some information on me? Here it is. My name's Aaron Royce Matherne. My date of birth is 12-14-1976. My address is 149 Lefort Lane, Golden Meadow, Louisiana. My wife's name is Genie Mary Matherne. DOB is 7-13-81. She has green eyes. I have 3 sons. Bradley's 11, Nicolei's 6, and AJ is 3. I cut down a maple tree last week in my back yard and it almost hit the neighbor's house. My sister married an illegal mexican. He got caught and deported. My brother is 6'3", and is built like a 2x4. Let's see, what else you need to know? Oh--My email address is lingking76@yahoo.com Want some dirt on me? I was convicted of assault with a deadly weapon in March of 1995, did a few years in prison. I failed a drug test by testing positive for marijuana in 2002 for an offshore boating company called Edison Chouest Offshore. Aside from that, good luck with the digging of the dirt. Let me know how that goes for ya.

As for you, Sancho20, like I told you, karma will deal with you. I don't have to. Good luck in life, and may your shady dealings come back to haunt you three-fold. Keep trying to slander my good name, and we WILL have problems. I will NEVER send you the $130 you requested.

Tc3k101, you need some information on me? Here it is. My name's Aaron Royce Matherne. My date of birth is 12-14-1976. My address is 149 Lefort Lane, Golden Meadow, Louisiana. My wife's name is Genie Mary Matherne. DOB is 7-13-81. She has green eyes. I have 3 sons. Bradley's 11, Nicolei's 6, and AJ is 3. I cut down a maple tree last week in my back yard and it almost hit the neighbor's house. My sister married an illegal mexican. He got caught and deported. My brother is 6'3", and is built like a 2x4. Let's see, what else you need to know? Oh--My email address is lingking76@yahoo.com Want some dirt on me? I was convicted of assault with a deadly weapon in March of 1995, did a few years in prison. I failed a drug test by testing positive for marijuana in 2002 for an offshore boating company called Edison Chouest Offshore. Aside from that, good luck with the digging of the dirt. Let me know how that goes for ya.
What in the world? lol

This is why you always use FedEx/UPS...tracking numbers //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

sancho20

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
sancho20
tampa bay ,florida
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies