Are these better than Cvr's?

Bass911
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Dallas,TX
I'm looking at 4 12's in a large ported box? I've also considered 6-8 HFi12d4's. Will the HFi's be a waste of time vs. 2 CVX 15's in 10 cubes? The Hifonics Zeus and the Power Acoustik P3-12W looks better on paper than the Cvr. I've people calling the PA paper weights, but haven't seen any bad reviews. Which one do you think is best? The amp is a 2600 watt Brutus. I know there's better subs, but this is a budget setup.

The Hifis are great budget subs from what Im reading.
That's what I hear too, but can they handle Late Nite Tip without bottoming out? You think they really can sound decent playing Jeezy "Put On"?

Id go with 2 cvx 15s...The Zues are not HiFIs...so which ones were you actually considering? And honestly, CVRs are more reliable than HIfis or PAs and they seem to get loud in proper enclosure

Id go with 2 cvx 15s...The Zues are not HiFIs...so which ones were you actually considering? And honestly, CVRs are more reliable than HIfis or PAs and they seem to get loud in proper enclosure
I was considering both, either 4 Zues or 6-8 HFi's. This is not for me. I've got to build a box for one of my cheap picky friends. I've heard 2 people say they liked the Zeus better than their W3's, that's why I was looking at them. The guy already sold the Cvx's, so they may be out?

Guess I'll be sticking to the ole faithful Cvr's. The Brutus and everything else is the wrong ohms. I told my homie to go ahead and spend more money and get 4 Rockford P3's or 4 RSDc12's, but he's too cheap.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.