Are line drivers worth it?

how so misfit!? help a newbie.. or two.. out! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Do you really need me to tell you that running different sized subs is a bad idea? Seriously?

How about you start a new thread on the subject. Be sure to include a poll...

lol

A line driver will work wonders
It sure will. One of my friends has one and it's awesome. He's only running a 12" xplode and a 10" Pioneer from Walmart right now, but he's thinking about adding a pair of 15" Audiobahn's too. It'll wang once he gets it all together, but he'll need to buy a new deck to power his kenwood coaxials first...

Do you really need me to tell you that running different sized subs is a bad idea? Seriously?
How about you start a new thread on the subject. Be sure to include a poll...
different thread! i wanna know about line drivers! i believe you! i said i believed you! i just wanna know about having them in separate enclosures.. two in the back one in the console..

yes, i understand that now. but what about having two enclosures in a system... two dd 1508s in a box behind the seats and another 1508 in the center console of my friends super crew f150...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.