are certain system wiring kits better?

Not usually. Look into AudioTechnix and KnuKonceptz, they are the size they say they are and have good prices.
wrong answer bud , yes there is a big difference in wiring kits ,some are more jacket than wire and are made of cheap wire at that . what ever one you get make sure the wire is what its supposed to be , via 8 , 4 , 2, or 0 gauge , look at audio technix, knu koncepts, stinger,monster ,scosche,these are some of the better wires . also look at welding wire to

wrong answer bud , yes there is a big difference in wiring kits ,some are more jacket than wire and are made of cheap wire at that . what ever one you get make sure the wire is what its supposed to be , via 8 , 4 , 2, or 0 gauge , look at audio technix, knu koncepts, stinger,monster ,scosche,these are some of the better wires . also look at welding wire to
I guess I worded that wrong. The cheaper ones have a BIG difference (such as the Boss kits which are about as crappy as their amps), but the more expensive kits aren't any better than say AudioTechnix or Knu which are very reasonably priced.

I guess I worded that wrong. The cheaper ones have a BIG difference (such as the Boss kits which are about as crappy as their amps), but the more expensive kits aren't any better than say AudioTechnix or Knu which are very reasonably priced.
still not true , some of the better wire uses better grade copper and more strands.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.