AQhdc318 + AQ2200 in my 01 Jeep Grand Cherokee

and bottoming out is where your VCs are hiting the back plate of the magnet. the hdc3 subs would have to move close two 3 inchs to do that. and well your vids u show us of your aq moving is realy not moving at all.

shit

they uploading

i can only hear the strange noise when its at full tilt on low bass lines

btw i definitly raised my subsonic filter back up to 25ish hz

Those vids didn't really show anything.

Open up the back, and focus the camera on the Subs cone while playing the music that is causing the noise.

But I really doubt it bottoming out. Its probably just something rattling.

yea i hope so...and ill definitely post pics up when I start the new box.

really looking foward to it.

Its loud as it is but i have it at full tilt a lot and i think if i upgrade i wont be at full tilt as much so it reduces the risk of damage.

btw my next post/reply will have a few new vids

Its blown //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Not really, but I really wish your **** blew up

j/k

yeah the song plays like 27hz. its def bottoming out. mine does the samething on the opening note. but i also keep my ssf at like 10hz and dont play low notes

also to play that note in my car i had to turn the ssf up like half way or so. but then when i played welcome back it wasnt as loud as before so i just put my ssf and dont play put on.

The lowest that "Put me in the Freezer" song goes is 39hz, "Put On" gets down to 27hz just for your reference.

It sounds like it might be a suspension problem that the HDC3s seem to have that causes excessive noise.

yeah the song plays like 27hz. its def bottoming out. mine does the samething on the opening note. but i also keep my ssf at like 10hz and dont play low notes
also to play that note in my car i had to turn the ssf up like half way or so. but then when i played welcome back it wasnt as loud as before so i just put my ssf and dont play put on.
thats what i like to hear...so if i wanna play Put On i should lower my ssf to about 15/20hz

other than that i should keep it at 25hz??

but why didnt make that noise...was it cuz my ssf was to low-or too high

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.