AQ HDC4"s?????

Why can't you expand on your name calling and bashing of the SSA guys? If you're going to say it, then don't hide afterwards.
I'm not hiding, Have you never dealt with any of them? Being from ROE maybe I have had more ******** from them to deal with. They constantly push their own products and stretch the aspects of their drivers so bad that any one that has no clue will think they are the best subs for every situation. I have had them tell me to swap my old 80 pound spl subs for an xcon and I would gain in spl and sq. The products are just as good as AA, FI, Crossfire, the like but the owners and some of the reps need to step up their game. Aaron is the one that is usually on here and he is not the problem it's the others.

So their is crap about DD, Fi and AA not being American made? Shed light on this.
they are assembled in the USA, some of the parts come from other companies. The best magnets you can get are from China actually. I don't think any of the 3 use USA steel either. I know the 1500dd's and down are Chinese made, Fi's entire line is USA assembled I believe. The neo motors are USA on both the DD and FI's but the ferrite is Chinese. Which is a good thing. Being US built doesn't make them better all the time.

I get what you are saying but you still should've said it differently //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
It's still lower than it should be IMO and I think it's because they don't want to warranty it early off while they perfect things. Don't get me wrong, I like AQ, but something just doesn't seem right.
they changed it, now its rated at 2000 watts rms

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.