AQ HDC4"s?????

IM not going to knock the new woofer without hearing it but a 4inch coil that's that short I'm not betting my money it's going to be much louder than something like the AA mayhem or zcon..

IM not going to knock the new woofer without hearing it but a 4inch coil that's that short I'm not betting my money it's going to be much louder than something like the AA mayhem or zcon....
wut? Short coils lower inductance and for SPL when you burp near your tuning frequency the subs barely move anyway. It's certainly not an underhung design or anything like that.

ive never had a problem on mine hdc318 either. my friend tore his very VERY slightly tore his spider. he told me to find the tear and i couldnt but he pointed

it out.( He was WAY over powering it) other then thatno problems

I'd wait a few months before buying a brand new sub like this, any problems the sub has will show within that time period.

Also, I'm not too keen on buying an 18" sub that has an Fs of 40hz... what the fuck?

I'd wait a few months before buying a brand new sub like this, any problems the sub has will show within that time period.
Also, I'm not too keen on buying an 18" sub that has an Fs of 40hz... what the fuck?
It's a SPL woofer. What Fs did you expect?

The way this woofer has been described to me is that it's not going to be a very good daily. The spiders are super stiff, you know how real that 1500w rating is.
why do they even bother bullshitting the RMS rating like that? 1500w would barely move that cone, i bet you'll see people putting these woofers on 3k+ daily, they're not doing anybody anyfavors by lowballing the RMS

why do they even bother bullshitting the RMS rating like that? 1500w would barely move that cone, i bet you'll see people putting these woofers on 3k+ daily, they're not doing anybody anyfavors by lowballing the RMS
I agree. They might as well not give it one. I guess they do it for warranty reasons so that they can find out the flaws without having to withhold a warranty to the people who own the woofers.

fs means jack **** unless you run your subwoofers free air

a true 1500 would be **** close to cooking that coil.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.