Anyone with p/u ext cab pics?

[quote name='boomintahoe']Anyone else?
@CSCStang Wondering if you got any past projects you did?

Also.....I got a 4x6 speakers in the dash and 6.5" in each door. What if I bought a comp set and put the tweets in the 4x6 locations? I could easily fab up something. Although I have heard to try and keep them both together if possible.[/QUOTE]

I try and keep them within 1ft of each other.

I have quite a few under bench as well as with the bench removed. What are your max dimensions to work with? 2 8's in a tline is quite possible. I'm going to do one for 2 DC m8's next week that's 48x12x14.
Those are the subs I'm wanting to get too. I'll have to get back at ya later on the measurements. I can relocate the jack n/p. It is sorta in the way but to keep it isn't a bad idea.

I have quite a few under bench as well as with the bench removed. What are your max dimensions to work with? 2 8's in a tline is quite possible. I'm going to do one for 2 DC m8's next week that's 48x12x14.
I have no idea how to figure out cu ft. for a slanted/angled plane/face. But I do have 20" on the bottom, 16" angled top, close to back of seat, 10" high and 36" in length. That's roughly a lil over 4 cu ft. So I def got some room to play with. I got a big lump where the floorjack is and it's about 3" high from the regular floor level.

I have no idea how to figure out cu ft. for a slanted/angled plane/face. But I do have 20" on the bottom, 16" angled top, close to back of seat, 10" high and 36" in length. That's roughly a lil over 4 cu ft. So I def got some room to play with. I got a big lump where the floorjack is and it's about 3" high from the regular floor level.
2.81 gross cubes. I see you'll be in the area in a few weeks? I'll hook you up with a sweet box for a great price to take home with ya.

2.81 gross cubes. I see you'll be in the area in a few weeks? I'll hook you up with a sweet box for a great price to take home with ya.

lol appreciate the offer bro. Be kinda funny taking a sub box on the plane as a carry on!

We're actually flying to Vegas and then driving a rental car to SD CA area.

Still wanna see pics of the t-line you planning for the DC subs tho. I heard they can play low.

lol appreciate the offer bro. Be kinda funny taking a sub box on the plane as a carry on!
We're actually flying to Vegas and then driving a rental car to SD CA area.

Still wanna see pics of the t-line you planning for the DC subs tho. I heard they can play low.
Stop by here on the way to SD and you can hear the one in the wife's Sequoia. It does dig low.

Current daily, pair of 6.5 American Bass XDs in T-Line enclosures, built by CSCStang.

0721151920_zpsp4iiqf5o.jpg

Past ride, 2011 Silverado. 4 SA-15s. Which were later replaced with 4 Massive Audio TOROs.

2011-11-22_11-30-22_7.jpg

Past ride, 2005 Silverado. 3 PowerBassXtreme XS D1 15s.

PBX15s1s.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.