Anyone With Experiance Between These Two?

The type R's are the best bang for buck. I ran 2 type'R' `12s in a tcaab box on sundown 3k at 1 ohm and they took the power (NOT WILLINGLY, it stunk) but i hit a 146. Personally if those were the 2 choice's i would go with the RE

I have experience with everything you mentioned and the pressure is no where near the hdc3. I had 4 type Rs ported in a Tahoe, but 4 hdc3sis real chest pounding. Your chest is probably more sensitive than mines?

You're comparing a Tahoe to a VW Golf?

Would you guys reccomend something different for
Could checkout parts express's buyouts, you could snag like four 12s for $200.

Are they decent subwoofers though?
Yes. They're not amazingly underrated like Sundown and similar, but they'll handle their RMS and a little more just fine. I've heard a few setups with them and they do surprisingly well for low power woofers.

The new stuff isn't too great with the exception of the pro series IMO. I'm not sure about the new XXX. I've heard mixed reviews on it. RE just isn't quite what it used to be.
Maybe it isn't cutting edge like it used to be, but I thing it is still as solid as anything out there, or am I missing something? Curious

Maybe it isn't cutting edge like it used to be, but I thing it is still as solid as anything out there, or am I missing something? Curious
The company is under new ownership now, I don't remember exactly when it happened but it's been a couple/few years since the change

Yeah, I think round '06. They still seem to be less commercialized than, say kicker, which in reality isn't even bad at all. I think the design is basically the same as the old owner left it.

Can only speak of the quality of the new XXX and it is built like an M-1 abrams tank. I think the surround is half of a motorcycle tire lol and it hits the lows like none other (FS=21 or so I believe)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.