Anyone own a Audiopipe AQX-3500.1 yet?

Got mine in and installed in my spl room...my power supply is showing signs of weakness lol. At 4 and 2 ohm its ok..but at 1ohm its taps( drops below 12v ) batt in a few mins

i have a ap30001d love it was thinking of gitting another one but if the 3500 can b steady at .5 and only cost a lil bit more **** haha anyone know how efficient it is tho if i get 2 will i have to fight for voltage

It will run daily at .5 and burp .25 Built like a tank. Comparable tO the 3500-4000 watt boner amps at a fraction of the cost. I was debating between the audiopipes or the rd 3250.1v2 amps. I went with the rd amps because the owner/Steve is a member of all the forums and can be easily reached. After all these problems with the rd amps I wished I would have stuck with the audiopipes.
the 2 i had lasted 6 days strapped 2 ohm, dropped to .5 for a burp and burp there they went

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.