Anyone own a Audiopipe AQX-3500.1 yet?

Corey...you don't know anything...lolMine will be in the shop next day or 2! My poor 3'x5' spl rooms ganna blow the door off when the aqx meets the 15 lol

I pay 10-15% than listed dealer on ap...and 399 shipped is under my price...and no warnty.... I'd sell 20% off if I didn't have to warnty anything lol
I have bought over $6000 worth of ap products off eBay at less than dealers cost. All products had a full manufacturers warranty.

none do that i have ever found as far as ebay is concerned, but some of the mainstream companies are allowing a few reputable sites to sell their products on the web, even JL does now as well but most are required to sell at retail or very close.

Doing good bizy making the store a eye poper and a ear drum breaker. Picked up dc audio. Rustys a pimp. Got a sub line for ez street now ( custom built and stupid power) the aqx3500.1 will go to a ez street 15 in my spl room...lol. How bout you man?

did u lie to ap or tell them you bought of egay? when you look on those sites that sell ap it says warrenty by them not manufacture.

josh dont be hating,lol....

did u lie to ap or tell them you bought of egay? when you look on those sites that sell ap it says warrenty by them not manufacture.
josh dont be hating,lol....
I sent a copy of my paypal receipt where I bought them. I thought they would just repair them but they replaced them.

oh no doubt ap is *****d out.

the brand that stood behind me 100% and sponcered me was db drive.

that was when i did audio 20-25hrs with my parttime shop. now it's cutthroat there is 1 other audio shop in my county and they do mostly truck acc's, only carry entry level. nyc is killing ny with taxes everyone is moving!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.