Anyone own a Audiopipe AQX-3500.1 yet?

i have yet to install 1 probley next summer i will sell at least 1,lol. the 30001 is just priced so well the extra couple hundred watts isnt worth the price when customer are looking at them. i can order you 1 pratt,lol....

It will run daily at .5 and burp .25 Built like a tank. Comparable tO the 3500-4000 watt boner amps at a fraction of the cost. I was debating between the audiopipes or the rd 3250.1v2 amps. I went with the rd amps because the owner/Steve is a member of all the forums and can be easily reached. After all these problems with the rd amps I wished I would have stuck with the audiopipes.

im looking at stetsom too, i might be able to get a good price i know there beastly amps but i heard there customer service can lack a bit and they easily pop but i wonder if thats just customers who don't want to put the money into the power to feed them.

this amp looks nice for the price..especially if it will actually run daily at .5 or run daily at 1 ohm for that matter..that would be a big plus over the 3001d

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.