Anyone own a Audiopipe AQX-3500.1 yet?

Same board as the RD 3250 V2

Looks like alot of peep have been buying AP amps //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yep same board minus problems....
Yup!

And cheaper parts in the 3250

He must be hurting for $ again //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Yeah most dealers get upset and also automatically assume the electronics are b stock or refurbs. Not always the case. They get pissed because they sell them at less than dealer cost. What it boils down to is the people who sell the amps cheaper then dealer cost are big powersellers on eBay thus have to have big stock. Most of them have wearhouses and some of them dropship straight from the company. These people by the amps 100 at a time so they are able to get a huge price cut and return the favor to their customers (us) and at the same time still make profit. If these local dealers that sell at their shop bought as many amps as these powersellers do they will get them for cheap also.
I was thinking along those lines.

x2

I took a chance with RD and got screwed. Wont even get a refund to get the aqx3500, or just something better than his new amps like Boss, performance tecknique, or something that would last longer than 1 hour lol.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/mad.gif.c18f003ab0ef8a0d9c27ca78d77a6392.gif

I can trade for something else but seems like he want you to trade for something more expensive and pay the diff. u get F**ked both ways. IM going to try to get some subs instead , probably sell my 15xxx to buy the aqx3500 heard a lot of good things about it and somebody told me its fan cooled also.

Corey...you don't know anything...lol

Mine will be in the shop next day or 2! My poor 3'x5' spl rooms ganna blow the door off when the aqx meets the 15 lol

I pay 10-15% than listed dealer on ap...and 399 shipped is under my price...and no warnty.... I'd sell 20% off if I didn't have to warnty anything lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.