anyone lives in sothwest florida or close

mine was ghetto?
i am apalled
lol.. I wasn't there the whole day and I didn't say I saw EVERY car, I said ALMOST EVERY car that I SAW, was ghetto. Which one were you?

Come on, the miami hurricanes lumina? The stupid van with the plasma that played that ridiculous slowed down rap with the harshest tweeters I've ever heard? The **** bondo'd probe that looked like it was literally about to fall apart at any moment with 4 L7's (loud though, I'll give him that)

Ghetto.

the van is straight, its just a show ride with the plasma, it was straight

the miami hurricanes luminia was assinine as was that guy playing DOPE MAN DOPE MAN

i had the neon, off to the side.

i dont remember the probe, but sounds funny.

there were lots of awful cars there, then they had a **** selinium soundoff.

garbage, but then there were some good cars there too...

like mine for instance.

you seen the flex vid havent you?

Okay maybe I did see you, I can't be sure though. Either way, it wasn't you I was referring to. Several stuck out as ghetto... even the Soundstream grand am, while loud as ****, was just done so horribly ghetto. I dunno if he was sponsored or not, but if he was, be bought his equipment and spent the rest on 40's. ( I kid, the guy seemed nice, but the car just wasn't very nice for something that seemed like it was paid for by a sponsor, given that it was ALL SS. Dunno. I think the BMW stuck in my head because I've always been a fan and I remembered the DD's, were the only ones I saw there that day.

yeah thats soldierboys car.

havent seen the inside, but he beats me by a solid 5 DB

i didnt know soundstream does headunits.

CJ, must be bonecrushers real name.

man dissin CJ's van like that... thats just wrong... u must have never met CJ
Okay, don't get me wrong. I don't mean to diss anyone. I also don't pretend to be any better than anyone else, as right now I'm here looking for input. Maybe that is a very popular thing, to play rap like that obnoxiously loud with absolutely no low end. I'm sure he's a stand up guy but it seriously made me wish I was deaf. The van itself was kind of a neat setup with the plasma for those purposes, those **** tweeters just killed me.

Okay, don't get me wrong. I don't mean to diss anyone. I also don't pretend to be any better than anyone else, as right now I'm here looking for input. Maybe that is a very popular thing, to play rap like that obnoxiously loud with absolutely no low end. I'm sure he's a stand up guy but it seriously made me wish I was deaf. The van itself was kind of a neat setup with the plasma for those purposes, those **** tweeters just killed me.
not taken the wrong way.

just a preference thing.

i dont like the florida boy styl eof horns and all that **** inside the car, or under the hood like the miami hurricans car.......but with the plasma, and the 360, loud like that is pretty cool.

not taken the wrong way.
just a preference thing.

i dont like the florida boy styl eof horns and all that **** inside the car, or under the hood like the miami hurricans car.......but with the plasma, and the 360, loud like that is pretty cool.
That was a whole different kind of loud. Loud I can handle, and enjoy to some degree, otherwise I wouldn't be into this hobby. But loud like that that just makes you cringe, isn't the slightest bit enjoyable and I honestly cant understand the appeal. But, it's like you said, preference, and perhaps I'm the minority.

Well, bed time. Stick around though, if push comes to shove I may have to enlist some talent from this thread to help with door panels. Glad to see there's people in the area. If I have to hear one more professional quote like the $400 to do my head unit at sound advice.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.