anyone lives in sothwest florida or close

wow i really didn't think there was that many people from ft myers on here... I'm also going to need a box built for my btl 18 and alot of install help
WHy dont we just have a build day then? I think we have enough experienced builders and enough people who want a box.

Give me the info and I might even want to get in on this.. I've got someone that will do everything for me, however we work so much and the fact that id have to give up my vehicle for a couple weeks is slowing the process down because ill have nothing to drive. When are you planning this for?

Give me the info and I might even want to get in on this.. I've got someone that will do everything for me, however we work so much and the fact that id have to give up my vehicle for a couple weeks is slowing the process down because ill have nothing to drive. When are you planning this for?
You know as much as me here!

hey that would be kool with me... I have no experenice at all with installin stuff though
That's fine, everyone learns somehow.

ok well i am located bout 30 mins east of port charlotte ft.myers only is around a 45 min drive for me so its not too bad better than lakeland

It will be worth the hour and a half drive //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

It would have to be hosted at the place that has the most tools. I live in an apartment. =/ I can bring hand tools but whoever has the table saw and other larger needed items would be the key, unless they drive a large truck, heh. Seriously, I'd be willing to pay if someone has a crew of genius friends that could do my car in 36 hours and wouldnt charge me what the shop would. I just don't have time to get it done, and I could give it to a friend for the next 2 weeks but then I have nothing to drive...

I have a small house, but I also have access to a large workspace in an industrial area, plenty of parking and no noise limits. I'm willing to wager I can get a table saw, I have a router + table, cordless curcular, drill etc.

well here is wut ill be needed installed

Fl audio BTL 18 fully loaded

orion 2500d amp

rainbow slc ng' frt

rainbow slc 230's rear

autotek 480 sx amp (installed)

ponieer deck just an upgrade to wut i have

Box for the 18 ported

180 amp alt

and needa kno wut kinda wire to get....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.