anyone lives in sothwest florida or close

as for the van that has no low end..... please visit Floridaspl.com for his rebuild ... and just FYI he just took out 12 15's
Man, that was my biggest problem with it. I knew there were big ass speakers behind it, but it was like they were turned off and he left us with just these ridiculous tweeters. I dunno if he was just saving it for the meter or what, but it was just so unbalanced. That to me was the definition of ghetto... a big ass plasma and 10 tweeters. Nothing more. I bet the van sounds good with everything. I bet it's loud as sh1t actually.

But yeah, let me know, well all get together and build something, im taking ideas on amp racks too.... :p There's so many different ways to do my trunk, I just need to come up with something good that will allow me to still use my spare tire.

well if there is a build day coming up id like to get involved and help out.

i really dont need much of anything done on my car, amp racks i can handle...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.