Noob needs help

Participant count
  • Participant list

jriley3
10+ year member

Hey I'm going to be installing a system for the first time when i get my car here in a few weeks. Im going to be shopping for good prices on ebay and installing myself. basically i had a few simple questions.

Should I opt for speakers with 4ohms or 2 ohms and why? whats the difference? (granted i would buy the amp that would be stable at the setting of the speakers)

what are the best brands for component speakers. I was looking at some Polka momo's. Also, are there really difference between brands of amps if they are the same wattage and everything?

any other small tips would be appreciated:)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.