anyone lives in sothwest florida or close

well i mainly need just a 100% custom made box to work for my 2 12's l7's ported

i was wondering do any of you guys that build boxes have any proof or anything to show you know how to build boxes the one guy that i am talking to locally has won competetions and placed

build day = boxes built and maybe hooked up to hear... not full system renovation
"Oh, hey Pluto. Hi. Boy, it must be fun to work here... although, the biggest drawback to working at a theme park is that you must live under constant fear of deathly terrorist attacks." - Debbie Downer

well here is wut ill be needed installed
Fl audio BTL 18 fully loaded

orion 2500d amp

rainbow slc ng' frt

rainbow slc 230's rear

autotek 480 sx amp (installed)

ponieer deck just an upgrade to wut i have

Box for the 18 ported

180 amp alt

and needa kno wut kinda wire to get....
Ha.. I feel your pain;

Hertz MLK 165 (in 4" door location)

Kenwood DNX7100 (in a dash that no kit is made for)

JL 450/4

Sundown SAZ-1500D

2 Sealed Fi 12 Q's

I have everything but subs and sub amp. Alt and Big 3 is done, new battery coming in a couple days. I guess if you guys can't help with "full system renovation" I may have to just borrow a car and give up mine for a couple weeks. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif

Ha.. I feel your pain;
Hertz MLK 165 (in 4" door location)

Kenwood DNX7100 (in a dash that no kit is made for)

JL 450/4

Sundown SAZ-1500D

2 Sealed Fi 12 Q's

I have everything but subs and sub amp. Alt and Big 3 is done, new battery coming in a couple days. I guess if you guys can't help with "full system renovation" I may have to just borrow a car and give up mine for a couple weeks. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crying.gif.ec0ebefe590df0251476573bc49e46d8.gif
Nobody said we couldn't do a full system, hell with enough people we could get a lot accomplished on it.

Well, if we did it, it would have to be soon, and I need someone really good with door panels. With enough creativity and the right tools I could maybe do it myself, but I don't have the time, or the tools. lol.

If anything is in the near future, someone give me a shout.

Well, if we did it, it would have to be soon, and I need someone really good with door panels. With enough creativity and the right tools I could maybe do it myself, but I don't have the time, or the tools. lol.
If anything is in the near future, someone give me a shout.
More details on the door panel situation?

Door looks like this...

2409528_7_full.jpg

It's a 4" hole behind the panel and I need to obviously remove the enclosure that holds the 4" behind it and crobar a 6.5" mid into this door. I have a lot of ideas, but I've never done this before and even if I could buy the tools and do it myself I simply don't have the time because it would take me 10x longer than someone who knows what they are doing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.