anybody use the new AQ3500.1

I'm sorry but my company doesn't care because my e-Dick is bigger then yours. My grammar is fine you ****ing god **** asshat.
But seriously I can't concentrate from laughing so hard at this guy. No wonder I can't type.
This thread brings the lulz, refer to my sig for what this thread is.

Dude you must think I am the smartest ******* in the worldFirst off I didn't know I couldn't post on here, This is my first

time on the forums I dont know every fukin rule and I don't

have time to read all the fukin rules. Sorry but your a douche

worstenemy every time I see your name on here you are ripping

someone apart. I mean wtf is that, You seem like you got money

what could you possibly be so upset about. Idk but I don't

have time for you and your bs. Oh and for all you morons thinkin I need

to reach a quota to be able to make my purchase... I am gonna be the one

laughing in a couple months still with my company and your going to

wonder how he met his quota. If you only knew what the real quota was. hahaha

idiots
First - Why join if you cant read rules

Second - I am speaking for myself but im sure others agree that we really dont give a fuck whether you become the next steve meade or just another wanna-be.

Third - I rip people apart when they show their arrogance, ignorance, stupidity or any other thing along those lines. Which you have shown.

Fourth - If you dont need my BS then you dont need to be here.

Fifth - We dont care about your quota.

Sixth - I have a little bit of money but im not arrogant like you so i dont throw it in everyones face.

Anything else you want to address ?

:woot:hey guys i have this new company with amps on the low 3k 5k 8ks well same as rwaudio i can do a presale the 3k well it cost me $312 so lets say $450 shipped the 5k cost me $479 lets say $$650 shipped the 8k cost me $758 well i can sell it on presale for $999 presale ends in one month and yea these are the same as the Diablo'S also i need these to sell to get the order in anytakers

:woot:hey guys i have this new company with amps on the low 3k 5k 8ks well same as rwaudio i can do a presale the 3k well it cost me $312 so lets say $450 shipped the 5k cost me $479 lets say $$650 shipped the 8k cost me $758 well i can sell it on presale for $999 presale ends in one month or yea these are the same as the Diablo'S also i need these to sell to get the order in anytakers
Ill take some = )

:woot:hey guys i have this new company with amps on the low 3k 5k 8ks well same as rwaudio i can do a presale the 3k well it cost me $312 so lets say $450 shipped the 5k cost me $479 lets say $$650 shipped the 8k cost me $758 well i can sell it on presale for $999 presale ends in one month or yea these are the same as the Diablo'S also i need these to sell to get the order in anytakers
Will they blow up?

maybe or maybe not they are from china what all to know i will have them tested after the presale and let you know what i find out after i get some money to send away for one to use as a test sample.
if you are going to get a dumb ass 3rd party member to test them then mark me down for a couple of them over rated junky bastards.

God you guys are **** haha

Your lifes are seriously so pathetic

you have to spend time on here tearing someone

apart to have joy. Im no professional but

that tells me you are either A. Retarded or B. Abused in some way.

Worst Enemy you seem more like idea B

but some of you guys....I...Do...Wonder.... :/ hmmmm

anyways hey ill take one of those amps..

Oh by the way I really don't have money and not once have been

acting like I have a bunch of money you guys are idiots

I cant believe you dont know how this all works.

if you are going to get a dumb ass 3rd party member to test them then mark me down for a couple of them over rated junky bastards.
if you can please order yours today i need some cash for my business and if you can tell all your friends i can give you $20 back for each amp sold i really need your help on getting some cash flow going here to get these amps in.

Hm you guys still don't get how Im gettin all these

kinda funny to see all your ideas and thoughts about it though.

Alright well im done with this thread iv done what i can

good luck startin that company though..

later.

Jeremy R. Sevigny

God you guys are **** hahaYour lifes are seriously so pathetic

Notice I'm quoting everything you say to show your potential customers how you'll react when they have a warranty issue. Everyone is an idiot but you. Since you can't just be a man, I'll make sure to let everyone that doesn't know, you are a joke, just like your business.

Hm you guys still don't get how Im gettin all thesekinda funny to see all your ideas and thoughts about it though.

Alright well im done with this thread iv done what i can

good luck startin that company though..

later.

Jeremy R. Sevigny
aww no more entertainment!! I MAD

God you guys are **** hahaYour lifes are seriously so pathetic

its cause i do know how this works and its not worth it to me at this time to invest in a business that i know will fail if not ran right these pre order ideas dont work unless you have tested these for sometime and already have a name in the car audio world the only person that has had preorders work well is jake at sundown why because he know how to run a business he tests the product for months on end before he even lets people know that there out and will offer a preorder online.

I love how you keep coming after me personally Jeremy, if you want to make it about me then go ahead. I have a pretty good knowledge of products. There are numerous people in this thread who have a far greater knowledge than me but most of all i have common sense which you seem to lack. I am not abused, i have better things to do but for some reason i am like an english teacher drawn to an illiterate kid when you talk because you simply dont know ****. You seem to be one of those people who is willing to make money off a product without knowing anything about it. Im sure if your company does some how make it, then you will pay someone to answer the 99% of questions that you get asked because you wont know what half of them even mean. Its ok Jeremy, i can point you out in a response too. I hope you feel special now considering you have made me seem special in everyone of your posts.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.