Anybody else waiting on an amp from Orion?

hahaha i got reprimanded awhile back cuz i shitted on Shane in a pm about this. i asked him about some mutual reps that had never heard of him and how he was selling at near accomadation/dealer prices. needless to say to which ever mod got at me...i told you so.

Sorry, my bro just made his account over here at my house and it was still logged in. Didn't notice it till Boxcar said I got busted using an alt id, which I didn't know was illegal on this forum anyways.

Is this the same 'bro' who's id was 'hccafanhater' over at Termpro who was quoted as saying: "yeah, he's a little ***** with a power trip". //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

Straight up tool...I wonder if mister HCCA will be in KC??? Let me know shane and i can step up to the plate //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif Oh yeah you probably wont see me coming. Kinda like all these people didn;t see you coming with this scam.

You have told way to many lies to keep up with them any more. It would be best for you not to respond with the BS that comes out of your *$%^ Holster. Tell the trooff necka

Later

The

"Lowlife Beootch Killer!"

Shane you are flat out a liar...you weren't giving the money to anyone inside Orion???? Tammy Blackburn ring a bell???

http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=007691

She is the person you personally told me was helping you get the stuff and that's the same number I personally called her at and I bet if you call and ask for her now they'll tell you she's been terminated. I hope this bites you in the ass and you go BACK to prison where you belong. I bet your cell mate would love the $1654 you owe me...

Shane you are flat out a liar...you weren't giving the money to anyone inside Orion???? Tammy Blackburn ring a bell???
http://audioforum.termpro.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=007691

She is the person you personally told me was helping you get the stuff and that's the same number I personally called her at and I bet if you call and ask for her now they'll tell you she's been terminated. I hope this bites you in the ass and you go BACK to prison where you belong. I bet your cell mate would love the $1654 you owe me...
hrmmm that name rings a bell to me...it was addressed on an amp i sent back to orion...attn: tammy blackburn...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif :uhoh: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif lolz...

I hope this bites you in the ass and you go BACK to prison where you belong.

x2! The ass still has the nerve to log on as 'HCCAfan is back' and read in 'Buyer/Seller' over at Termpro.com and not reply as 'Boxcar' asks where is his $.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

IMHO, he should really not be a Mod there, especially in light of all this.

phuck this likl mofocker...all he does is hide in iowa....shiet a biotch assss trick..lil phuck u can't even give me a straight answer unless blamin somone else..no he sy that i have to contact some guy name TOBY bc he got mo money...BIOOOTch u took my money so u got to get it back to me...PHUCKIN HOE ASSSS TRICK....tired of this biootch.......come to texas and see what happens...i aint goin to iowa for freakin couple of hundred.....PHUCKing prickk

hell no.. i aint got no money for emails no more...when i pm him he trying to blame it on another person name TOBY....this dude is piece of doggg shiet.....
He won't even respond to my messages. He has $550 of my cash.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.