any way to change the title of my thread?

Participant count
  • Participant list
change your avatar before you get your thread title changed.
and whats wrong with my avatar. it was the wifes birthday, and i was pretty drunk, so i thought it was funny. would you prefer a good looking girl? i guess you dont know the storey behind that night, but me and the wife laugh at it everytime i go on this site. lets just say beer ftl.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif i actually fell off the chair about 5 minutes after that. word to the wise, dont get home from work at 11pm, then pound back about 16 beers. i think its a good thing i can make fun of myself.

i think i will change my avatar as well though, as i am an ugly mofo, might as well have something there nice to look at. (will find another funny pic, just not the same genre.)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.