any socal guys interested in competing??

Participant count
  • Participant list
jeffery already does alot of db drag shows in so cal . there was one last weekend
I kno jeff does shows down here once a while, we just dont see why theres a show it seems like every week in norcal and barely any down here. we are lucky if we can achieve 75 pts for finals by mainly going to socal shows idk if wayne harris sees that not many people are competing that maybe thats why there aren't a whole lot of shows here.

Didn't know that. I'd come do a show for you but Wayne's says I can go any farther south than pismo or Bakersfield But I'd judge it if you find a spot or shop that will host one or two

Didn't know that. I'd come do a show for you but Wayne's says I can go any farther south than pismo or Bakersfield But I'd judge it if you find a spot or shop that will host one or two
Well to be honest I thought it had to do with wayne if anything id just ask Jeffery I know ur way up there I wish they would have continued west coast finals in qlake Perris tho. I heard this years Sacramento isn't that great of a location or at least do something half way for us cali guys.

It's been an issue over the years about where to have it or even have one at all The east coast guys say we don't deserve one. But at lake perris we took 5 national championships. Go figure. This year was depenadant on where to have the show at But the shop that's hosting it told Wayne no problem or charge. Apparently it's a large enough place to hold nationals But yes you or anyone else can do a 1xs show if you have a termlab it's $100 to have it sanctioned

Next time you come to pismo let me know. That's where I live. I want to check out your system

Escondido had 4 shows this year i Believe. Which is great but I'd be nice to have show in OC, IE, LA.
Yea thats exactly the 3 counties I feel they should all be in we have a good amount in la but they just come to hang out the need to start competing

Yea thats exactly the 3 counties I feel they should all be in we have a good amount in la but they just come to hang out the need to start competing
I know Chad G out in Ontario used to have them. At the old shop, now I believe they don't have the space.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

Im sure they dont want ro pay the fees when 4 people compete as well lol
True add me to the list since I can never keep a system.

I know Chad G out in Ontario used to have them. At the old shop, now I believe they don't have the space. 

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 AM ----------

True add me to the list since I can never keep a system.
Haha chads the one building all my stuff

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.