Any Racers?

basically I pointed that out because I have some dumb a$$ people where I come from that all they talk about is NAWS. it just gets on my nerves to hear the so called racers in my town talking like that all the friggin time.

Its just a personal pet peeve it is not anything against anyone who has posted.

Originally posted by SasquatchBump basically I pointed that out because I have some dumb a$$ people where I come from that all they talk about is NAWS. it just gets on my nerves to hear the so called racers in my town talking like that all the friggin time.

Its just a personal pet peeve it is not anything against anyone who has posted.
Understood

I can relate SasquatchBump. Theres guys around here that want to put Nitrous on old muscle cars and pimped out old Cadillac's:confused:

And for the guy who posted 5 times in a row -

YOU KNOW YOU ARE A POST***** WHEN:

Post***** n (*): 1) One who, most often electronically, publishes ones thoughts in a manner more rapid than the rest and has little regard for the topic or current interest in fore mentioned thought. 2) One who excessively states ones opinion for the sake of it being recorded for viewing ultimately raise ones post count to excessive levels.

…You spend three hours waiting for someone to respond to your post

…You get mad when someone else is the first to respond to a new thread

…[funny]You find your Word documents are full of ezcodes and smiles{/funny] :p

…You spend the extra 50 bucks for a web enhanced cell phone

…You're always late for work/school because you were posting before breakfast

…You consider the day slow when someone posts once every 10 minutes

…Your homepage is the Chat Forum of a web board

…Natural light is your enemy

…You have prepared posts waiting for responses

…You order pizza online because you don't want to log off the internet

…You have sunburn from the monitor

…You start a thread and get bored when nobody responds and post to yourself

…You constantly edit your post so it stays at the top

…Flood Control is the second most visited page on your computer

…You have no shame

…You're wife/girlfriend has to post the dinner reservations on the forum so you'll remember

…You use your friend's screennames when you talk to them in person

…The keyboard is always warm to the touch

…All the letters on the keyboard are faded or missing

…You can recall the last five posts you had but can't remember your wife's/girlfriend's birthday

…You want a waterproof laptop for Christmas/birthday so you can post while in the shower …You know how to spell every noise the human body can make

…Your screenname never leaves the Online box

…When you turn the monitor off you can still see the images burned into the screen

…Flood control is your mortal enemy

…You only have shortcuts for forums in your Favorites folder

…You fear power outages

…You own stock in Visine and Clear Eyes

…You bought an UPS power system for your laptop

…You consider it a "healthy" pasty white glow to your skin

…You have a window open for each forum

…You never need to push the refresh button on any of them

…You have 8,000 posts in 8 months

RM, I know your gonna like this:D:)//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Holy **** man, take it easy, and actually I know lots of **** about engines, just dont even start an argument. And I asked you a question before and I'll ask it again, how many more points should people up the octane when running nitrous without any other major engine mods? Oh and would you need a new fuel cell if you would be running Nitrous in racing applications(say 800hp+)? Like a new 17 or 18 gallon one?

Originally posted by ss3079 Holy **** man, take it easy, and actually I know lots of **** about engines, just dont even start an argument. And I asked you a question before and I'll ask it again, how many more points should people up the octane when running nitrous without any other major engine mods? Oh and would you need a new fuel cell if you would be running Nitrous in racing applications(say 800hp+)? Like a new 17 or 18 gallon one?
are talking about an 800hp shot? you would need a bigger tank or special fuel cell UNLESS your runing in a drag class. you would need to be able to FLOW great amounts of fuel. This would include upgrading fuel line size, rails,pump. injectors and tuned fogger nozzles ported directly into the lower intake. Take out 4 degrees per 100HP of timing as a base starting point and add an ignition to over come the added cylinder pressure that creates higher resistance between the spark gap. Plugs need to be 1-2 heat ranges colder too. This is all assuming you make major upgrades in the pistons rings reduce the compression and add lock wire head gaskets. The kit would need to be multi stage and run the ocatane in the 105-110 range

Originally posted by chris229 you know it's sad when your a camaro junkie and don't know sh*t about motors.
fd99b74f.jpg

Originally posted by chris229 are talking about an 800hp shot? you would need a bigger tank or special fuel cell UNLESS your runing in a drag class. you would need to be able to FLOW great amounts of fuel. This would include upgrading fuel line size, rails,pump. injectors and tuned fogger nozzles ported directly into the lower intake. Take out 4 degrees per 100HP of timing as a base starting point and add an ignition to over come the added cylinder pressure that creates higher resistance between the spark gap. Plugs need to be 1-2 heat ranges colder too. This is all assuming you make major upgrades in the pistons rings reduce the compression and add lock wire head gaskets. The kit would need to be multi stage and run the ocatane in the 105-110 range
No I'm talking about a 800hp+ car and putting a 150-1000hp adjustable shot on it or something like that. I think what you mentioned all apply in this situation right?

Originally posted by chris229 you know it's sad when your a camaro junkie and don't know sh*t about motors.
o yea? i just wind mine up 2 or three more times //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hey guys I have a 1984 olds cutlass supreme a street racer with a chevy engine that eats eclipse, mustang and GN's for lunch and is street legal here were I live doing 9.19 et's in 1/4 mile. They won't let me run in the drag strip cuz I wont put a roll cage and damage the street look. and yes it has a bigggg sound sistem.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Themanuwant2b

10+ year member
Themanuwant2b
Denver (Houstonian)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from