Any Racers?

Hell yes I have a 1996 mits Eclipse with stage 1 nos. Also have a 1990 Mustang GT and 1995 Mustang GT. As you can see I get paid very well lol. Plus parents help out too I got the Eclipse from my who mom whos uncle died and she gave it to me for my first birthday. So over the years have modded it drasically put not too much in it but enough around 4500 smackers looks good and runs even better the stangs are all stock and gonna keep them that way.

street racing is dangerous //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif

to all people who share the roadway.

I used to, race...on deserted roads...I don't like to race on real roads anymore though...too many people getting hurt around here, because the person that they race does not know what there doing. The local spot is a deserted run way, and the high school parking lot.

Yeah, Mitsui's rule the road jlman, we know it. I just got a new 2003 GT 2 days ago. Already put $2800 into it. Buick, are you joking, Tiger woods does commercials for Buick, markets towards old people. I agree, it is dangerous, the key is finding a group of responsible people to hang with and go on roads that are straight and deserted, they're everywhere if you look.

Yeah I race responsibly on deserted roads and at the drag strip....none of this up and down "main street" any more - way to many accidents:verymad:

Originally posted by Themanuwant2b . Buick, are you joking, Tiger woods does commercials for Buick, markets towards old people.
maybe thats who tehy market to now, but in the alte 80's they were at teh top of the spped heap...

hte 1987 Buick Grand NAtional GNX was teh fastest production car being produced....

big V6 with a neat little turbo plopped down on top...

easily tweaked, the can fly indredibly fast...

and yes, it would take you at elast 10 grad, minimum to beat a good condition GNX msotly stock....

bone stock, on stock goodyear eagle tires, they would run mid 13's....

3.8L V6, 275 HP, 360lb/ft Torque

0-60, 5.4s STOCK

unfortuantely, there were only 547 of them made :'( //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif I cry myself to sleep every ngiht, lol,.

Originally posted by Themanuwant2b ss3079, what you got for wheels?
I race my Camaro's, nuff said;) lol. My cousin has a pretty sweet Chevelle that we going racing in, last time he had it on the dyno it was tillin' out just over 890hp...no nitrous, just lots of pure American Muscle.

Let me get to my point, after all the turbos, headers, NOS, flows, etc. dynoed out at 518 HP @ 6000 RPM, 1999 Eclipse. 9.476, 152.61 MPH. Sold it for $42,000. Got my new toy with it. Bring on your GN haha! It's cool.

keep in mind all my specs were bone @ss stock....

no fancy anytyhig, stock tires and everything!

please, Nitrous is cheap horsepower, i would take the grunt of american muscle any day over teh hiss sof a nitrous shot...

even teh whine of a turbo or supercharger....

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Themanuwant2b

10+ year member
Themanuwant2b
Denver (Houstonian)
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from