any one need some expeerianced help

Participant count
  • Participant list
i live in the jewett city area, i love to do designs and custome installs, i am opffering my services for free,i have lots of time on my hands .if needed i have a garage that work can be performed in,basically if it has to do with a car i can fix it. modify it,iv been working on cars since i was 10,.but consistantly since i was 15. now im 42.. got everything i need for tools except for a lift.anyways, if you live in or near jewett city and would like help, im your guy, text me at 860-334-0325 angelo

tumblr_msi9g0spit1swq0woo1_500.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

How I would approach it is install your new amplifier and start using it. Install a voltage gauge and if you see your voltage lowering then add...
While most Asian and African markets will identify Honda's small hatchback as the Jazz model, most Western regions will know the same model as the...
The Kappa's have a high sensitivity rating of 93 db so the X802-5 would be fine. A good high sensitivity 8" sub in a properly sized box would fit...
Yup , the dsp should have input sections, it may have one for sub? Hu to dsp. Dsp to amps, amps to speakers. Probably help you to draw this all...

About this thread

angelosgarage

angelosgarage
jewett city,ct.
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Full Tilt