Any honest/trustworthy box builders?

Marve_Lous

CarAudio.com Well Known
Aug 4, 2019
Houston, TX
There’s probably plenty on here, but we’re spread all over the US. You should be able to google local shops and check their ratings.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
Just looking to have a box built for my FI Q. Any good guys out there to help?
Just looking to have a box built for my FI Q. Any good guys out there to help?
to get a good box shipped is going to b some $$$. I’ve been involved with sending boxes to Mexico and Canada even. I know someone who maybe can do it, I need to see if he’s still shipping. He and I used to build together. I just asked him, he’s still shipping.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
to get a good box shipped is going to b some $$$. I’ve been involved with sending boxes to Mexico and Canada even. I know someone who maybe can do it, I need to see if he’s still shipping. He and I used to build together. I just asked him, he’s still shipping.
I didn’t think he was gonna respond while I was typing that lol

jeeper2269

Senior VIP Member
10+ year member
Mar 17, 2007
Somewhere, OR
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you guys. Should be pretty straight forward. It’s going in the rear cargo area of my new Jeep. The one I currently have is too tall. So, I am thinking about getting the angle of the back seats and measurements (again).

FI suggested 1.75 cubic ft to 2.25 with an aero.

Buck

[email protected]
Pro Seller
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
May 19, 2008
FL
Thank you guys. Should be pretty straight forward. It’s going in the rear cargo area of my new Jeep. The one I currently have is too tall. So, I am thinking about getting the angle of the back seats and measurements (again).

FI suggested 1.75 cubic ft to 2.25 with an aero.
Fi q 15 was actually the first sub I ever bought when I was 16. I'm a big Fi fan. Pm me, I'll show you what I'm talking about overall.

hispls

CarAudio.com Veteran
5,000+ posts
10+ year member
Sep 10, 2009
Central Maine
I don't believe we have any active members in the custom box building business. Not sure what happened to all of them even. I can't even think of any names of guys who come up in discussion. Tuned in to see if there's anybody new on the scene.

MattinMO

Senior VIP Member
Dec 31, 2017
St.louis, MO
The GP glue & screw options are the best for the money IMO, next level fabrications ships assembled and flat packs, cscatang is still building and shipping some assembled boxes...thats all I can think of

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Most posts - Past 30 days

Latest classifieds