Any honest/trustworthy box builders?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Just looking to have a box built for my FI Q. Any good guys out there to help?
Just looking to have a box built for my FI Q. Any good guys out there to help?

to get a good box shipped is going to b some $$$. I’ve been involved with sending boxes to Mexico and Canada even. I know someone who maybe can do it, I need to see if he’s still shipping. He and I used to build together. I just asked him, he’s still shipping.

to get a good box shipped is going to b some $$$. I’ve been involved with sending boxes to Mexico and Canada even. I know someone who maybe can do it, I need to see if he’s still shipping. He and I used to build together. I just asked him, he’s still shipping.
I didn’t think he was gonna respond while I was typing that lol

Thank you guys. Should be pretty straight forward. It’s going in the rear cargo area of my new Jeep. The one I currently have is too tall. So, I am thinking about getting the angle of the back seats and measurements (again).

FI suggested 1.75 cubic ft to 2.25 with an aero.

Thank you guys. Should be pretty straight forward. It’s going in the rear cargo area of my new Jeep. The one I currently have is too tall. So, I am thinking about getting the angle of the back seats and measurements (again).

FI suggested 1.75 cubic ft to 2.25 with an aero.

Fi q 15 was actually the first sub I ever bought when I was 16. I'm a big Fi fan. Pm me, I'll show you what I'm talking about overall.

Here’s the area I’m referring to. The idea is to be able to get a cargo cover thing for the summers. When the top is off, people can’t see the sub.

these are just references. Not my rig. There’s no stock sub.

Attachments

• 11AE1073-5307-480F-B1A3-D4557D98AD5B.png
    11AE1073-5307-480F-B1A3-D4557D98AD5B.png
    560.6 KB · Views: 130
  • 3591400F-B9D3-40A9-9106-BABBCE44AAE4.jpeg
    3591400F-B9D3-40A9-9106-BABBCE44AAE4.jpeg
    292.3 KB · Views: 141
I don't believe we have any active members in the custom box building business. Not sure what happened to all of them even. I can't even think of any names of guys who come up in discussion. Tuned in to see if there's anybody new on the scene.

The GP glue & screw options are the best for the money IMO, next level fabrications ships assembled and flat packs, cscatang is still building and shipping some assembled boxes...thats all I can think of

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.