Any high end deck users in here???

i have a DRZ9255, great deck, it was an upgrade from a 8053.
Nice !! I like the feature that lets you use the D/A converter in that deck with the Clarion flagship changer via optical digital input.

I was close to gettiing an RF that people told me was rebadged Denon or something but I got the much prettier Sony and Im now the laughin stock of this forum. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

-j

Nice !! I like the feature that lets you use the D/A converter in that deck with the Clarion flagship changer via optical digital input.
i know, that is a nice feature, i plan on using it one day, on a low cash flow right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

If its the same unit, it was on sale for pretty cheap. I was at one of the deal sites and a few people were saying what a quality unit it was and that is was like less than a 3rd of what the same denon went for. I just couldnt get past the looks and my stock hu was working back then.

Oh well, live and learn.

-j

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.