Another welding cable thread...

deez283
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Was looking at getting some Green 2/0 welding cable from acdc for 3.55 per ft. but research shows alot of people like the eb Flex.
is the eb flex still a favorite?

I've always ran car audio branded wire but though I'd try the welding cable.
The orange flex whip has more strand count but is sold out everywhere I've checked and does cost a bit more.

Figured I'd see if anyone has any advice, I plan on purchasing by friday.
Thanks.

I love my EB flex but honestly it's all pretty close to the same. I'll probably use Temco for my current build.

I looked at the temco myself and the royal too. They all are pretty close in price but the green 2/0 from acdc was the cheapest 25ft for like 96.00 shipped

Just didn't see anyone mention it anywhere when looking through old threads.

I don't care what anyone says. For the most part wire is wire when it comes to car audio. The only difference is flexibility. It's not like you're running 1.2 gigawatts. It's all marketing and people are stupid.

Wire showed up today and it's nice stuff, I'll be getting some more for grounds.. Alot more flexible than I thought it would be. I noticed after I bought 25ft they raised the price on ebay from 3.55 to 4.05 per ft.

Wire showed up today and it's nice stuff, I'll be getting some more for grounds.. Alot more flexible than I thought it would be. I noticed after I bought 25ft they raised the price on ebay from 3.55 to 4.05 per ft.
Ya man.. Seems like Price of everything is doubling if not quadrupling recently. Get it before its gone/sold out

Mine is blue but same company and same stuff. Now it would be 112.50 plus shipping.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...