another stupid thread, but pretty sure its gonna be original :)

lol..... eat bees for lunch. i guess i should be more afraid of those flies then..... but i'm going to be on the look out. my new 12'' subwoofer box is in the making. i'm gonna kick some horse fly ass.

horse flies eat bees for lunch.

im gonna get a bandpass and put some in the front with the plexi.
ROFL! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

I should do that with my crappy bandpass...

um. i dont think you would be able to measure a nuke =)

try getting yourself close enough to the source to document it. ... a couple hundred feet in the air (if its dropped by a plane it blows up before it hits the ground), under the ground (underground test?), under water (scuba toast?) on land? (incenorated. lilke all the rest of the tests)

ill take a video and zoom in on you though =)

.... as for the wasp thing, just catch it, freeze it in the freezer until it passes out... tie it to a lil string, and tie the string to your steering wheel...

then it can only fly a little ways and you can watch it. then... videotape him getting pounded =)

lol, thats a good idea, and i wanna see the video of the guy that is standing at ground zero too. that would be just as fun. but i'm just gonna let him fly around for a while. no strings attached (no pun intended either)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.