Another Jeep setup

Participant count
  • Participants list

jeeper2269
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I have most of my equipment, so I figured I would post and see what you guys think.

vehicle = 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

Head Unit - Stinger Heigh10

Hertz 87.3s up in the dash (will be powered by head unit power only 25 watts rms.

Polk DB 652s in Metra pods for the knee panels

Polk DB 652s in the soundbar with SSV works brackets

FI Q 12” in ported enclosure rear cargo area.

US acoustics Barbara Ann amp running 100 watts to each of the polks.

Teramps 3000.1 running the FI.

I may be installing sound deadener inside the soundbar and maybe the Metra pods for the knee panels. Not sure yet.

let me know your thoughts, suggestions etc.

Thanks.

I forgot to add, I have 0 gauge wire for the teramp and 4 gauge on backorder for the Barbara.

I have not ordered speaker wire yet though. Not certain what I should run to the polks yet.

I have most of my equipment, so I figured I would post and see what you guys think.

vehicle = 2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon

Head Unit - Stinger Heigh10

Hertz 87.3s up in the dash (will be powered by head unit power only 25 watts rms.

Polk DB 652s in Metra pods for the knee panels

Polk DB 652s in the soundbar with SSV works brackets

FI Q 12” in ported enclosure rear cargo area.

US acoustics Barbara Ann amp running 100 watts to each of the polks.

Teramps 3000.1 running the FI.

I may be installing sound deadener inside the soundbar and maybe the Metra pods for the knee panels. Not sure yet.

let me know your thoughts, suggestions etc.

Thanks.
My thoughts...you must have a real job...lol! do you go topless yes ,pods on rollbar,the world will learn to love your choice in music next point the sub directly out the back the underpowered rubitank will enjoy the subsonic push.

My thoughts...you must have a real job...lol! do you go topless yes ,pods on rollbar,the world will learn to love your choice in music next point the sub directly out the back the underpowered rubitank will enjoy the subsonic push.

the Metra “pods” I am referring to replace the speaker housing in the knee panels. Not mounted on the roll bar.

the amp and 12 awg ofc speaker wire will be here this week. I also ended up finding enough 0 awg to do 2 separate runs for the amps. Also got some sheathing for everything, along with some new rcas.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.