another B.S. story

Participant count
  • Participant list

KARLEON
10+ year member

Livin' Legend
My cousin owns a dodge stratus he bought from some place called Airway auto sales. Well, he paid his bill and everything on time. One day he went to go pay them, they was like, give me ur keys. He almost cussed them out, and they told him he didnt have insurance on the car. But the thing is, when he bought it they told him he needed to pay insurance so he was like sure, and started paying them. They waited till he fixed up his car and told him that there were no documents showing he has paid for insurance. So all that money he paid went down the drain. Secondly, he bought him a lil house. and he got behind on payments. Well he gave 170 something dollars to a girl he was talkin too because he needed to pay off his car before they took it. Well, she did him dirty and took his money and he hasnt heard from her since. (probably a good thing, because no tellin what he is goig to do) and to top off messed up situations, they finally took his car. Told him he had to pay either 1000 or something close to it in "x" amount of dayz other wise his car is going to go up for sale. Well he been working majo over time and i gave him 200 and i think my moms put in 200 so he can get his ride back. He went today and all of his stuff was taking out of his car. (3 tvs, brand new head unit, 2 15in Vega strokers, his playstation2, amps, EVERYTHING!!!) they told him someone must of broken into his car. The thing is, no show of forceful entry was shown. Everything was taken out with caution, meaning no loose wires no nothing was just hanging. Since the average theif is in a hurry in hope not to be seen. Even his ALARM was taking. but no wires hanging. That shows who ever did it, had FOREVER AND 2 DAYS.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.