Annihilator audio King Kong torture testing

AnnihilatorAudio

CarAudio.com Recruit
Quick freeair video.
Note this was Two ohm nominal not one ohm. Set the clip limiter and cranked it.
Sub survived but it pushed the suspension and moving parts beyond what I'd recommend. This was done to find out if the build techniques where adequate. Needless to say I'm going to compete with this same woofer on the 5th.

Still have to do the false floor on the amp rack. Everything is isolated and will be sealed up around the rack with a push pull fan configuration.
To busy building woofers to mess with it right now. But Sunday it should be done.

154 on two 7500s? God I would hope so.
Did a build in a crew cab Silverado with two HDC3 18s on two 2200s that did a 153.8 ported leaving the 40 split of the rear seat in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.