Analyzing the prototype.

Whats you plan when savage hits? Cant beats is price nor quality. Then toss in neo to save weight as well as all the other benefits of neo where does that leave u? No hate I mean it looks great and prob sounds great but to be fair it brings nothing new to the table as everything your doing has been done many times... Id love a 4 pack of 12's but for 2500 bucks ewwww. Can get 4 TC 5200's built like tanks for less and we all now the 5200's don't just talk they walk and walk hard...
Fyi. TC 5200 was nice but I'd grab a hand full of drivers before I'd use them. They where more along the lines of a HT woofer..

Fyi. TC 5200 was nice but I'd grab a hand full of drivers before I'd use them. They where more along the lines of a HT woofer..
5400 was a HT built sub from my talks with taylor and corey 5200 is geared towards spl if anything. Direct swap killed my zv4.

5400 was a HT built sub from my talks with taylor and corey 5200 is geared towards spl if anything. Direct swap killed my zv4.
yea i was thinking the LMS coil 5400 as compared to the driver i built. 5200? im thinking of the 5100 pro as the SPL driver. wonder why more people dont run them.. its been years since i've been around still catching up. TC was a miss for me honestly. for SPL i liked atomic and DD back then and for sq applications ID and adire kicked ***. this was years ago.

BTW id say the v4 is dead middle of the 5100 and LMS coil 5400..

Its like when you see a fat chick riding a bike and you want to yell derogatory things but you recognize she is making an effort so you just nod your head in approval and move on..
Gotta respect it.. hopefully I should have a video up soon. Not even in town now..

Gotta respect it.. hopefully I should have a video up soon. Not even in town now..
Build a wall with 4 of them //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Why is the basket so long btw?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Papermaker85

5,000+ posts
Banned
Papermaker85
New orleans LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date