Analyzing the prototype.

So only 1 proto and no femm and no specs and all anyone has to go on is your word. Let me know where to send my 600,if u designed it you would have at least femm on hand at least in my eyes.

So only 1 proto and no femm and no specs and all anyone has to go on is your word. Let me know where to send my 600,if u designed it you would have at least femm on hand at least in my eyes.
I've posted the parameters. No offense I'm not going to give out everything. It took years for me to learn not that I don't want to share I juse like to keep some things left unsaid. Most builders know what's going on here anyways. Lol.

Ballpark price as of right now?????
You happen to own pure? Got a chance to hear one of the x4 15s. Pretty ****** woofer. I dig it..

Made some adjustments and some small improvments. I'm tempted to do a preorder and start a small business but I've been out the industry a while and I need to Spead the word before I dump all my effort in it. Maybe in a few months if things workout. Chances are they will be around 500-525+shipping if I do a preorder.

At 600 is got some strong comp to deal with.. I hpe it works out but that's a market that to just jump in IMO is doomed...
Competition doesn't bother me.. competition only makes things better. Biuld a good product treat your customers good and have fair prices is all I ask for and what I would do..

I see alot of stuff on the market that's so expensive like jl for example. I'll give you your money back if this woofer doesn't walk on it in anyway for a fraction of the price.. I hate greedy people..

Competition doesn't bother me.. competition only makes things better. Biuld a good product and treat your customers good and have good with good prices is all I ask for and what I would do..
Whats you plan when savage hits? Cant beats is price nor quality. Then toss in neo to save weight as well as all the other benefits of neo where does that leave u? No hate I mean it looks great and prob sounds great but to be fair it brings nothing new to the table as everything your doing has been done many times... Id love a 4 pack of 12's but for 2500 bucks ewwww. Can get 4 TC 5200's built like tanks for less and we all now the 5200's don't just talk they walk and walk hard...

When DSS and taylor drop the Savage its over for most 500-600 drivers. His driver just has everything one could want including price... It will never stay in stock IMO
I'm not worried about it. Honestly. I rather have a handfull of good products on the market than just bs..

Whats you plan when savage hits? Cant beats is price nor quality. Then toss in neo to save weight as well as all the other benefits of neo where does that leave u? No hate I mean it looks great and prob sounds great but to be fair it brings nothing new to the table as everything your doing has been done many times... Id love a 4 pack of 12's but for 2500 bucks ewwww
They can do thier design aspects I'll do mine. Every design has its own flaws. Nothing is inherently better. Simply put once you hear this driver. Your going to like it. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

i think he said around 600, tbh id get a fi or sundown woofer for anything more than 5-600
In all fairness this driver cost more than 300$ to build. It's absolutely huge and steel isn't cheap. It's about the same size as the nightshade.. Not sure in output just comparing size.

So I think 600 is MORE that fair on my end. Granted for a 2000 watts RMS driver it make be more expensive it's definitely not your typical driver 2kw driver I got built off the shelf.fyi I could have done that for 350 a driver but it's not what I wanted..

If I can afford to do the shorting rings I will but it will more than likely its going it's going to be later as of now I'm just not sure I need it with a le of 1.54 for a woofer that will be crossedover around 60hz //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Papermaker85

5,000+ posts
Banned
Papermaker85
New orleans LA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date