Ampere Audio Amps

I just had a major $hitshow from another manufacturer,
*Reads sig line*

Hmmm. I think I've heard that story before.

Protip: There's a reason DD, Sundown, and Incriminator charge what they do for their amps, and it's not because Korea charges them more or they are greedy.

I never dealt with the 9.0 but I did buy my 3800.1 directly from Andrew Bailley(owner of Ampere). I can say he is a stand up guy and an absolute pleasure to work with. He answered all my questions and took the time to make sure I was pleased with my purchase.

*Reads sig line*
Hmmm. I think I've heard that story before.

Protip: There's a reason DD, Sundown, and Incriminator charge what they do for their amps, and it's not because Korea charges them more or they are greedy.
Yeah, that amp was such a **** disapointment. The only thing more disapointing was the customer service, along with the $500 hit I took on it.

After seeing a couple things, the AA 9.0 is out.

I've pretty much made up my mind I'll be buying a DC 10.0K. I normally get a healthy discount on DC stuff, but the 10k is out of stock at DC...so I'll have to pay full price from a different dealer than the one I normally use. Oh well.

Yeah, that amp was such a **** disapointment. The only thing more disapointing was the customer service, along with the $500 hit I took on it.
After seeing a couple things, the AA 9.0 is out.

I've pretty much made up my mind I'll be buying a DC 10.0K. I normally get a healthy discount on DC stuff, but the 10k is out of stock at DC...so I'll have to pay full price from a different dealer than the one I normally use. Oh well.
I've heard mixed reviews of DC customer service either. Hopefully you're buying through a well established re-seller who will give you fast service if you have any issues.

How's their customer service? I just had a major $hitshow from another manufacturer, and don't want to go down that road again.
The specific amp I'm looking at is their 9.0. Are they known for being reliable?
I'm guessing you are the one that made that post about crescendo 12k on FB. Ampere amps run hot, my tfe ran really hot compared to every other amp i've ran, from what i hear, its better to run vital power 700.1s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

TRaGiK

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
TRaGiK
Central NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date