Amp Wiring question and Amp Selection...

• Thread starter Unregistered
  • Start date
  • Replies 2
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
U

Unregistered

Hey

First off.....i am not sure what kind of amp i should get to push 2 12" 4ohm DVC Kicker Comp VRs. I was thinking either the RF 500.2 or something like that. Should i wire the subs so they give a two ohm or eight ohm load? Also, what kind of sealed box should i get(like volume and stuff)...i like good sounds but i want really true crisp pounding, hard hitting bass but not distorted. I want it to be accurate.

Secondly...I have a 2001 Isuzu Rodeo with a factory 6 dish in dash CD player and i wanna keep that...i also have 8 factory speakers.(tweeter and sub on each side in front, 6 inch in each door in back and then two smaller 3.5 i think above the hatch) what kind of line - output converter should i get and is there any way to wire it so i can feed my amp audio signal without disconnecting two of my speakers. Or does anyone know if my factory radio has RCA outs? Well please help out so i can further my project along...thanks

if you will go ahead and read what i posted earlier about someone else w/ a rodeo......that should help you out a little

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.