Amp turns on, won't power subs.

Participant count
  • Participant list
I have a Legacy LA770 500WX2 CH amplifier with two Memphis 12" subs. The amp will power on and everything, but I have no sound out of the subs. I've tried so many things, different RCA cables, different ground, and everything. The biggest thing here is that I hooked up the subs to another amplifier and they worked fine, they hit hard and everything. I had everything set up the same. So what is my problem?

I mean the RCA's on the amp itself (The input on the amplifier). Sorry to say it, but Legacy is near the bottom for quality of construction. I have one in my closet next to a Pyramid amplifier (First two my father bought when I was in highschool). I wouldn't be surprised if it was defective.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.