b7759fd63670da7b7fd2ca9e2f396d1a.jpg
6d80dbdb9db10b74c95b3d33d27d3a16.jpg

Don't laugh too hard I haven't secured the wires yet

I know so little
467f1752599cd6c77a909b22f695d468.jpg
b8ce1b93e18a9e98fdc691f3329e7fca.jpg
b8ce1b93e18a9e98fdc691f3329e7fca.jpg
467f1752599cd6c77a909b22f695d468.jpg

That set up is in my focus and I did everything myself you can prob tell lol 4 6.5 kickers in door run by 1800 watt crunch and 1 2ohm ten run by boss

I know so little

Thanks so what do you recommend be the first thing that I change the boss amp in both setups ?

I know so little
replace boss amp and both subs lol., later replace the crunch amp.. is that 4 ga wire? if so is that the amp running kickers sub or pa? we can def help u find better equipment.. how much can u spend on amp/s & sub and if just 1 amp now, to power what sub at what ohm?

replace boss amp and both subs lol., later replace the crunch amp.. is that 4 ga wire? if so is that the amp running kickers sub or pa? we can def help u find better equipment.. how much can u spend on amp/s & sub and if just 1 amp now, to power what sub at what ohm?
Can I get away you think w less than 500 on here is what I am thinking about 200 for amp amd another 100 for another woofer and what's wrong w the kicker I thought I hits pretty hard and I fairly clear I would like to see something with power attached to that

I know so little

The boss is in 2 cars running the 10 in 1 and the 12 in the other

I know so little

The boss is in 2 cars running the 10 in 1 and the 12 in the other

I know so little
ok so u have 2 boss amps?.. lets do this 1 at a time pick which car u wanta upgrade 1st tell me if the sub is d4 ohm coil or what? or if u are willing to buy a sub as well as amp and when we get that done we'll do the other one..

ok so u have 2 boss amps?.. lets do this 1 at a time pick which car u wanta upgrade 1st tell me if the sub is d4 ohm coil or what? or if u are willing to buy a sub as well as amp and when we get that done we'll do the other one..
Fair enough let me take pictures and give u detailed info on the one I chose

I know so little

And I will buy both

I know so little

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.