Amp reating

Participant count
  • Participant list
Some people like to take Pics of themselves on C.Sites to show that they are someone or doing something rather than actually doing any work. Not to say he is that type of person.. But Ive never had time to take pics of myself on any C. Site jobs. Im working. I dont have time for that. I was 120Ft in the Air on a Boom Lift in a Busy 6 bay area doing my work.. I seethe kid down below me that was supposed to be spotting and watching for any trucks getting too close and breaking the Marked off barrierer i had , and the Kid is doing a Vid of himself with me in the back ground. A semi can approx 2 ft from one of the wheels on my boom crossing the barrier?? WTF?? I ran that joker off

A quick pic or after hours pic only takes seconds. This forum is worse without him IMO.

He never put himself in the picture. He acted like he was based around Atlanta. Character's make the forum whether we like it or not.
These days..No one want to be seen. Its always a mystery it seems.Privacy is important these days. I lived in GA for a couple years in the 90s when I was doing some travel for work.Well.. we deff cant please everyone.

These days..No one want to be seen. Its always a mystery it seems.Privacy is important these days. I lived in GA for a couple years in the 90s when I was doing some travel for work.Well.. we deff cant please everyone.

I could care less. Why does everybody want to hide? Too many keyboard Cowboys these days. My buddy used to call these people back in 1990 "******* flip and run guys." They flip you off as they are running or driving away. That is the same as today's keyboard Cowboys.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...